Tord and Tom ~ Stuck in the middle~

=============================
FUTURE TOM X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of this story
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
Why can't people SHUT THE HELL UP?! Because I was living with Edd my brother and two hooded guys became extra weird Edd told me their weird but when your here their extra weird to be honest I was in the middle of tord and Toms room I could hear the moaning from Tords and the music in Toms room from what I have heard tom mumbles something in his sleep while TORD moans in his sleep I think some type of girl their fighting or because their gay? (LOL NO SORRY) as I was saying it was 6 in the morning every morning TOM AND TORD FUCKING ARGUES! Like "TOM! SHE HATES UR FUCKING GUTS!" "SHE WILL. NOT LOVE A FUCKING HENTAI LOVER LIKE YOU!" "ATLEAST I DONT MUMBLE IN MY SLEEP!" "OH YEAH ATLEAST I DONT MOAN IN MY SLEEP BITCH!" yeah.. it's really loud I think I will get deaf because of that argue thingy their talking about this 'girl' I wish the girl will able to stop them from arguing.

And this stuff I really hate it I can't sleep! It's like school you have to wake up and get ready and go to tom and tord and tell the, to shut the hell up people are trying to sleep WHY THEY DONT KNOW SLEEP?! I sighed And I grabbed my whistle and walked up to the door and opened it and head down stairs to see shirtless tom and tord in their boxers I blushed at the sight they noticed and smirked "Like what you see~" they both said and I shook my head and headed to the kitchen but I felt something grabbed my waist i look who or what was it it was tom I blushed WHY?! And he lean over to my lips and he was about to kiss me but tord pushed him off me and did the same thing what tom did haha.. I have a trick I grabbed my whistle he noticed and raised an eyebrow wow what an idiot I blew air into the whistle and Edd comes rushing down the stairs and saw tord "EDD TORD IS RAPING ME AGAIN!" I yelled.

And tord was sweating because Edd saw his sister.. Edd got the wrong idea... and Edd punched tord in the face "DONT TOUCH MY SISTER!" He yelled I giggled and winked and I got up and went to the kitchen to make Cola pancakes for Edd toast for Matt I don't know the other two but I'll give them the Cola pancakes that I'm making for breakfast as Edd watches me cook and watches tom and tord for not doing something to her sister.

As she was done making Cola pancakes you told tom to wake up matt by smashing one of his mirrors he nodded and smiled and went upstairs to smash one to wake up matt you set the food on the table and the drinks for them after you done that you heard this "MATT! NOO!!!" Huh? I walked upstairs and I see tom being hit by a pillow "THATS FOR MY MIRRORS!" Matt yelled I giggled and went back downstairs to eat as I was eating matt and tom came downstairs matt in his midnight 'gown' of his and we eat all the silent the peace no arguing..

Some how it faded...

Tord threw something on Toms face "Ha!" He spoke tom got angry and tom threw the fork and it landed on Tords hand tord rolled his eyes and threw the plate on tom making a little blood visible I was sad I was angry what am I feeling? Sad or angry? I can't take it anymore! "TOM TORD STOP DOING THIS! THIS 'GIRL' YOUR TALKING ABOUT WONT BE HAPPY WHEN SHE SEES THIS!" I yelled top of my lungs and the neighbors can hear the shouting coming from our house..

They both I meant all four heads turn to me and they both shut up and I went to my room and cried I wish this was happy and peaceful with no arguments no pain no screams.. and I heard the door knock I looked who or what was it it was tord and Tom with soften or sad expressions on their faces I sniffed and slammed the door on their faces "Y/N! We want to say sorry and tell you the truth!" Tord yelled I opened the door and see little red marks on their faces I sighed and let them in they sighed "Your the girl were talking about.." tom said I blushed why are gating over me? "Why?" I asked "since the start we thought ur like your brother but soon as we realized we had fall for you and your not like your idiot brother" and I heard a hey! I giggled and tord "SORRY ITS TRUE!" Tord yelled.

"And we want you to pick either or neither of us we will respect your decision on this" tom spoke and tord nodded in agreement I sighed "I choose....

Tords route
Tord" I said and tord shot up and hugged me while tom was sad no one loved and I told tord get off me he did and I hugged tom and told him sorry.. and he nodded and kissed me on the cheek and left the room crying and tord pulled my by the waist and made me face him "I'm glad you pick me~" and he kissed me passionately and we pulled away "I love you my hentai loser~" he smirked "I love yo-- did you call me hentai loser?" He told me I nodded and giggled and he smirked I know that smirk oh no..

Toms Route
Tom" I said he picked me up and spun me around the room I was giggling like a child and he held me close and kissed me I blushed that was my first kiss and I pulled away and I went to sad tord and I hugged him and he hugged back he cried a bit and we wiped the tears away and I told him I'm sorry for not picking you but my heart belongs to tom sorry tord he nodded and left the room giving us privacy and tom looked at me and smirked and kissed me again but more roughly I blushed and kissed him back and we pulled away "I love you tomme~" I said and he smiled "i love you--- wait why tomme?" He asked I giggled and he tickled me.. best boyfriend ever..

Neither route
"I'm sorry I don't pick any of you" I said and they frowned "who is the lucky guy?" Tord asked and I called Matt "This guy" and I kissed him matt blushed and kissed back "I love you Matty~" I said he smiled "I love you to mirror~" I smiled wait mirror? "Why mirror I'm not a mirror" and here comes the argue and tom and tord left the room "sorry I love you~" aww..

=====================
Hallo you people are not requesting so why not request? And this is the longest oneshot because this was 1275 words wow new record and thanks for the reads! I'm really happy!

=====================Hallo you people are not  requesting so why not request? And this is the longest oneshot because this was 1275 words wow new record and thanks for the reads! I'm really happy!