Future!tom x depressed!Reader : im sorry [PART ONE]

lol I rather put like that tho.. ehhh... one of my friends are asking me is this a character x character thing?.. I said no so... I'm doing this title cuz I KNOW ONE OF U ARE CONFUSED AND THIS IS ONLY A X READER :-:
=============================
  Future Tom X depressed! Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of this story :3
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
Walking down the lonely road lights flickering car horns... lights... it's raining as I walk down the streets of shame with no boyfriend of mine... Thomas ridgewell why do you ask?... okay... we broke up... WE FUCKING BROKE UP!!!! I cried and I remembered...

Flash back brought you by Tord dancing in a bikini idk

I would always go to my boyfriends room as I went there the blue walls... the songs melodies bounced of the room and some lone some corners of his room I smiled and sat down beside him he noticed and stopped playing "What's wrong?.." i asked he sighed in sadness...

"Y/n..." he said with a sad tone I raised an eyebrow "I'm breaking up with you" he spoke those four little words shattered my heart into millions of pieces that never can be fixed never

"W-why?..." I cried tears falling down my cheek "JU-JUST LEAVEEE!!!" He yelled tears like water falls run down his cheek I did the same as him and I ran out the door before I did that "FIND SOMEONE NEW THOMAS!!!!" I yelled and went out the door crying non stop hoping to get my Thomas back...

Flash back over :3

So.. here I am walking ...... waiting for hope he'd come back to me and say these words "I'm sorry" but that never happened yet YET! I sighed and look at a couple who was shading umbrella and he girl was holding his arm like I did to Tom...

I shook my head and tried to forget about it the key word is tried anyways I bumped into someone "HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!!" I yelled and I looked at the person Thomas?... my Thomas?... I looked at him he was different not bad different hot...

He had goggles like digital blue coat like jons but different... "Hey--" he looked at me straight into my e/c orbs and once he did that he hugged me like he'd never let go... I missed this... "T-om..." I wanted to slap him but instead I hugged back.

"Y/N I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have break up with you after I did I checked the news and there was a girl who died from a car incident and that girl was you I cried nom stop hoping you will be my side again but I was wrong... you didn't came back..." I cried once he said I died and I was happy he still loved me back and I kissed his cheek and made him look into my e/c orbs "Thomas I meant Tom" he rolled his eyes on his googles "Tom I would never leave you..." I smiled sweetly and he smiled to "I love you ..." I said and he hugged me "I love you to.."

And I know it we were making out we don't care if the others think right?....