Monster Tom - im keeping you safe..

=============================
MONSTER TOM X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by EddsworldQueen
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
I was walking to Edds house to watch Zombie pirate from hell 5 as I was doing that I heard my phone rang I looked who called me I checked it was unknown but nyeh what the heck would go wrong? I answered it no one or someone say something "Hello?" I asked no on maybe wrong number I call ended and started heading back to edds house as I was saying I was at his front door as I was knocking there's no answer knocking again there's no answer huh maybe sleeping? I called Edd he didn't pick up this is creepy I knocked again no one answered it but I heard noises behind me or even beside me I hear footsteps coming closer I turned who or what is it it was a purple monster? I tapped the nose it growled and I heard someone shouting.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!" A deep thick Norwegian voice yelled who the hell why is the Norwegian or the voice is so sexy?! And I saw the purple monster was terrified and I looked who was shouting it was wearing a red hoodie with a uniform? Huh is this school or something? I asked to myself I didn't make out to see the face I walked closer and closer I see devil horns?and an eye patch? And his face half of his face was red and Wait.. tord? It can't be tord his robot crashed! "tord?" I asked and he smirked "Hello darling~" he said in his thick deep Norwegian accent of his I shivered "What do you want tord?" I asked trying to sound angry the word is try he chuckled "Your cute when your trying".

I blushed I don't know if that's a compliment or something I ignore it "So what do you want?!" I yelled end up cracking my voice that made him laugh it's not even FUNNY! "Well if you must know~ I'm coming here for tom" wait tom? I thought he was sleeping "Huh?" I asked I raised an eyebrow he sighed "The purple monster?" That's tom?! "How come that's tom?" I asked "Well I have a la-- wait a minute how come I'm telling you that!" I shrugged "Why are you coming after him?" I asked and I crossed my arms he chuckled "That's my experiment darling~" experiment?! Wait where is Edd and Matt? "Where is Edd and Matt then?" He laughed "in my army darling~" army? Red hoodie red uniform HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE RED LEADER! I walked backwards in fear "Re-red lea-leader?" He smiled "I'm sorry I can't let you go~" and I was knocked out cold..

"Ngghhh"

I opened my eyes..

I see bars am I in a cage?

"good darling your awake~"

I see red le-- tord he was smirking I was trying to get to him but I end up going back I checked why am I chained? I looked to him I growled "WHERE IS TOM EDD AND MATT?!" I yelled he chuckled "don't worry~" he walked to the lights flick them on I see potions , papers , syringe , hentai.. wait HENTAI?! I shook my head looking for them I see tom tied up in his human form "TOM!" I yelled he looked at me he gasped and try to went to me but failed he was chained against the wall he was in his bare chest and his pants with scratches on his chest his horns and tail is shown "WHAT DID YOU DO TO TOM?!" I yelled at tord he smiled "he was a bad boy~ so I took care of him~" and he walked to me "And same thing goes for you~" he got out his whip and whipped me on the legs there was a red mark I cried and tom was angry rather furious and he turned to tom "Ha~ look at her! Pests!" He laughed he couldn't take it anymore he broke the chains and grew to his monster form and attacked tord and then he went to me and broke the chains and we escaped and I end up falling and he catch me I smiled "Thank you tom" and kissed him on the cheek and he turned into his human form and kissed me passionately and I melted and kissed him back and we pulled away from air "I won't let the, hurt you~ I'll protect you~"

=====================
Wow I was watching a horror movie before I wrote this touch or horror? For me geez I need to stop watching horror movies...