Eddsworld Crew! X reader : share? PART ONE

=============================
Eddsworld crew X Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of the story
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Y'all not commenting lol
===========
Your Pov
Looking at my phone scrolling down wattpad notifications I sighed sitting on my seat on a plane going to London to meet my old friend Edd from high school we wasn't the popular or the tallest one.. I was his 4 or 5? Friend in high school I never seen his other friends before I wonder how they were look like? Anyways out of topic his bangs covered his eyes.... that made him more shy look like more shy he was the most shy in the class,he would shutter every time he would be called and answer the question,of course I should make him a excuse not to be called again and again...

And there's this one guy ONE GUY THAT FUCKEN PISSES ME OFF TORD LARRSON! He would call me names like (the nickname you hate) he would push me on the ground and to the lockers and drop my books and I keep getting scars wounds a lot and that one thing that annoys me he would pin me to the lockers and smoke on my face I cough..

And I would punch him in the face.

But I couldn't.

He would know my weakness he would hurt Edd and my other friends if I did that or tell the principal he did it to me and the principal noticed my wounds and scars.

I would tell her "it's just a scratch!" I told her and she nodded and awkwardly do something.. or would shout to the whole class "WHO DID THIS TO Y/N?!?!?" She would yell cussing my ears to hurt and the class to whimper but not Tord he didn't care he doesn't give a shit.

But the principal aka my aunt... she would always be protect me from bullies but most of the time she didn't she had to talk to other people so if she didn't have the time to protect me Tord Larrson would start things yelling at me pinning me,making me feel bad and making me depressed when I cry he would laugh at my face "HAHA! SHES CRYING!" "OH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE A CRYING PIG!" "WOW SUCH A FUCKEN LOSER! CANT STAND UP FOR HERSELF!" He would always say that no matter what.

I hated it.

I hated him.

I hated him a lot I want him to die (YOU GET YOUR SENPAI SOON TORD FANGIRLS!)

And yeah... after the year Edd asked me if I can live with him and his other friends I said no because I still have collage but Edd didn't go to collage because he said he's going on adventures with his friends I even looked at his Facebook he posted to even with Tord... TORD?!? When I first saw Tord on the photo I immediately called Edd and I told him to stay away from that kid but he didn't care and told me he's nice..

I swear to god Tord if you hurt Edd Ima kill you real bad.

Yeah..... if Tord kill or hurt Edd I'm going to kill him and be all alone.. our parents died from a car crash we saw them in front of our eyes edds parents died and so mine same accident my parents and his are in a car with us in the back our parents protected us and took the hit.

Blood sprayed everywhere glass on their head eyes legs and other parts of the body blood dripping down their wounds,we stared at them terrified,depressed,anger we didn't know what emotion popped out first.

Edd screamed while I panicked and picked up my phone Edd saw.

"CALL TORD!"

"NO!" And I called 911 to try to pick us up the doors are locked we were scared to go open the door we might get injured because there's a lot of broken glass if one of us went there and got injured luckily the 911 went to our car and help us got out and they told us questions if we're old enough to live alone we nodded and they nodded and we went home alone .

And that's why I wanna protect Edd- and I was gonna finish but I heard a voice "Everyone please put on your seat let's and we're gonna land safety  thank u" I was jumping up and down excited to reunite with Edd and my other seat mate told me to stop and I rolled my eyes , I stopped and didn't stop smiling and I looked out the window and sighed and looked at the land wait land?!? And I opened or widen my eyes the plane is circling the land and finding the airport.

I'm going to see him again!

========
Hey! I'm done with the first one! Thank god sorry it's short because I'm kinda rushing and told my self it's to short and to early to end with a cliff hanger but nah I need to finish the others tho idk when the second will be out