Edd x Reader : Love Y/N...

=============================
Edd  X Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of the story
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Y'all not commenting lol
===========
I will return to the lists of mine but while I was at the hospital it gave me an idea to write this the idea is hat I saw ppl on their phones one of them are crying..... I have no tissue......
'I'm breaking up with you'

Those little five words stabbed my heart out.My heart bleeding.Aching...
I threw my phone across the room hearing a loud THUD sound.I cried and cried hoping her loving embrace will come back to me.
I regretted what I have done to her for the past month but this text was delivered after that incident with her.

'Was I to violent?'
'Was I wrong?'
'What have I done to deserve this?'
'Is it my obsession with cola?' (I had no more idea so yeah lol )

I sighed on my bed.Laying down on the green blanket staring at my white ceiling.I wish I can hear her laugh see her warm smile,But I couldn't get what I wanted anymore since she never loved me or even trust me with my drunk and not drunk issues I'm having.

I looked at my cola plush that she left me as a gift,I gently grabbed it with a small smile but it turned into a hurtful frown.

I gently hugged it with love I wanted to embrace her like I'm doing right now.

"I miss you Y/n"

I gently whispered into the cold air in my room looking at the hanging photos of us.

Smiling

I wanted to go back to the times where we always smile at each other,Laugh and do some silly things to annoy Tom in sort of way.I want to go back.....

I hugged the plush tighter.

I wanted to scream her name to see her running back in my arms smiling.

Seeing her warm smile makes my heart melt.

"Y//// NNNNN!!!"

I cried my heart out,my heart still has its own sword.

Still the sword haven't been removed the pain is in me.She only can remove this sword in my heart. she can stop the bleeding and hug me....

But we don't get everything we wanted right?

There isn't a happily ever after always

Sometimes we go to the wrong side... of love

This path where it takes us the pain strikes our hearts while our love one fades away from us