child!tord x Child! reader : glad to be with u p1

Y/n = your name!
L/n = your last name!
E/c = your eye color!
H/l = hair length!
H/c = hair color!
F/c = favorite color!
F/m = favorite movie!
F/b = favorite book!
F/d = favorite drink
F/f = favorite FUUD!!!!!
———-----------------------------------------------------------------
/Requested by CHEERNUT!/

  Tord taped his pencil over and over on his desk his chin rested on his soft hands his eyes directly on the teacher who was saying non-sense to the class and writing some numbers on the black board infront of Tord and his classmates. 

  Tord sighed and tapped louder and louder grabbing the teachers attention and the teacher look straight into his eye and opened their mouth to speak but it was interrupted with a door slamming open causing Tord and his classmates gave their attention to the people infront of the door. Tord raised an eyebrow and saw the principal standing there with someone....

  There was standing a beautiful girl with h/c hair which was h/l she had bright rosey cheeks it weren't make up it was pure her e/c orbs shine against the light that was shining above she wore a f/c hoodie with a word probably describing her and she wore black pants and white rubber shoes. 

 Standing behind her was the principal , the principal placed their hands on the girls shoulders they were staring at the teacher and at the same time at the students as the principal sighed.

  "Alright there will be a new student joining us today!" 

 they spoke happily .The principal left the girl here and closed the door shut as the girl shyly walked beside the teacher , the teacher spoke and told the class she was gonna introduce herself to the class. 

t ord took interest in her. Tord judged her by her looks to him she looked gorgeous as hell Tord blushed a little thinking about her with some revealing clothing Tord blushed and blushed while he thought of her in a sexy way. 

  It drives him crazy.  as he thought of her like that.

  The girl coughed to bring everyone's attention including Tord who immediately stoped thinking and listen to her while she speak about her self and all. 

  The girl seem nervous but she isn't , she is a confident girl and that made her speak already as she grab everyone's attention so quickly. 

  ''So you all might know I'm new and all" she spoke her voice was angelic that made Tords heart melt into pieces Tord blushed and put on a dreamy face on. 

  "So My name is Y/N L/N and my favorite color is f/c I like guns and all and I hope I make friends here!" She added and  said with a heart warming smile. 

  Tord found a girl that likes guns! He's glad he's not the only one in elementary that likes guns. 

  Some kid raised their hand up high and the teacher asked.

 "Yes?"  

  Talking to the student , they put down their hand and stood up and asked "so I googled sexy pictures and somehow you showed up~" the boy smirked and told her a pickup line. "EXUSE ME MATTHEW! WHY WOULD YOU SAY A PICKUP LINE???" The teacher growled. (hah see what i did there tasha)

  "Just let her answer please ms.farts...." Matthew said and the teacher growled but nodded. 

  "Excuse me I think you should have googled 'not interested' and a lot of pictures there you can see were me!" Y/n replied and the boy dropped his jaw and sat down on he's sit. 

  Tord growled and laughed a bit, Tord laughed at the girls comeback and growled at the boys pickup line. 

  The girl sat beside Tord while the other side of tord the boy who said a pickup line wanted her no matter what so the boy stood up "hey why won't you sit with me?" One of the boys asked since most of the girls were not here and there's few seats left that no one sat. 

  The girl disagree at that question and scooted close to Tord , Tord felt himself blushing hard since her hair was close to his face. 

  The boy beside Tord growled really loud. well he GROWLED AT TORD.

  And the girl turned back and looked at Tord which was y/n and she blushed and scooted back a little and tord muttered Norwegian words under his breath. 

  "Oh hi!" She spoke to Tord.  

  Tord spoke with a smile and has a blushing expression "hi I'm Tord" he held a hand out , this is the first time he spoken to a girl and let anyone to shake his hand... his friends was questioning that Tord was acting weird around her. 

  Y/n giggled and was about to shake his hand but something happened...  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lilycute333.. ill do your request after the part two!

|next - Child tord x Child Reader ; Glad to be with u Part two!|