Tord - i dont care who you are (A BIT OF MYSTIC MESSENGER)

As I watching YouTube I clicked on one video and I saw cats that inspired me to write this oneshot?.. I guess.. so.. enjoy you people.
=============================
  Tord X neko reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of this story :3
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
Sitting in my cage while the other cats are meowing giving other humans or other people to buy them I would care less if no one wants to buy me at all usually people would pick me up and say to themselves "she's perfect" and they bought me and brought me to their house and made me their pet but small time or barley I never got to explore the house they would pick me up and drive me back to the pet store.

WHO THE HELL BOUGHT A CAT AND RETURN FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN!!!
Why does they return me so fast?.... is something wrong with me?... is it my looks?..why don't they like me?... I sighed and looking around still in my cage seeing other people looking at other pets and some were holding them and they paid and left the shop with their new play mate or companion and I was saying I was looking around and I heard the door burst or slammed opened my head turned towards the opened door and I saw to hooded men?..

One was green comforting the red one who looks sad "Edd I told you I don't want any cat to replace my Elizabeth!!" (Heheh.. mystic messenger :-: ) the red one exclaimed to the green one I think is name was Edd?.. I guess once the red one said the word 'cat' the other cats were meowing at them to buy them or to get bought for once as they do that I was just sitting in my cage not caring at all with a blank expression painted on my face  as they were looking at the cat beside me "I WILL GET PICKDD JUST YOU WAIT!!" My seat mate meowed I rolled my eyes at my shit mate and the red one noticed "hey Edd look at this cat!" The red one said.

Did he noticed it?... wait  I looked at him studying his face he was kinda cute to be honest as the red one called this guy Edd Edd looked at me and smiled "do you want her Tord?.." he asked so this name is tord and he nodded and picked me up once they picked me up "LETS SEE SHE WILL BE RETURNED!!!" "HA WHY DID YOU PICK HER NOT ME?!" "PICK ME INSTEAD!!" "SHES WORTHLESS SHIT!!!" The other cats yelled i frowned and Todd noticed wait I meant Tord "SHUT UP!" He yelled I jumped a bit and smiled at him as a thank you.

As they shut up not long after I heard growling 'hmphs' and scratching as annoyed I smiled can't wait to be returned! Note the sarcasm and they paid and we went home using the green car I think that belong to this Edd..

><><><><><

We reached to his house or their house Tord person picked me up and brought me inside once I went in I been placed down and I saw two other hooded men is hoodie is really the trend?... and the ginger went to me "OMGGG WHERE DID YOU GET THIS CUTE BALL RAY OF SUNSHINE!?!??" He exclaimed I meow and he awww and he picked me up and squeeze me I didn't want to get squeezed so I scratched him and he let go of me and tord chuckled "this is my kind of cat!" He yelled I smiled and Edd person patched the cat abuser (707 :-:) and the Tord person picked me up making me face him.

"What should I name you?" He said to himself "hmmm..." he's thinking "ELIZABETH THE 3RD!!!" He exclaimed I pawed lazily and he smiled and placed me down and I saw a cat and I went to him and I played I'm gonna like it here I smiled and chased this cat called ringo around the kitchen floor.

<><><><><><>><

It's been let's say 3 FUCKEN WEEKS!! They haven't even returned me I was happy yet scared one time I changed into my human form and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and the door opened a bit and I quickly changed back into my cat form and meowed at the person.. yeah... I try not to get caught but I got caught a little bit... Matt was looking at himself at the mirror I went to my human form and went inside not noticing the ginger he looked at me and screamed.

I run away and changed into my cat form and he chased me and saw a cat "where was the lady?!" He exclaimed I sighed of relief he didn't saw me in my human form I'm glad but I couldn't stay like this forever I went to the couch and saw the hooded men and I went in front of them and meowed and tord picked me up and I changed into my human form "why is my Elizabeth the 3rd so heavy..." he said and "that's not Elizabeth that's a girl" tom said and tord looked at me and dropped me causing me to land on my butt..

"OWW!!" I yelped and the hooded men looked at me "Who are you?!" They said "WHO CARES SHES BEAUTIFUL!!!" Matt said and went to me and hugged not this again.. but before he did he was pulled by Tom "Matt you shouldn't be hugging strangers!!" He said I rolled my eyes "Elizabeth used to roll her eyes" I sighed and turned into my cat form "Elizabeth?!???" They exclaimed and I turned back into my human form and nodded "so your a cat la--" the green one was gonna said cat lady but I interrupted by tord "A neko.." I nodded shyly and tord hugged me "I LOVE YOU!!!" He exclaimed I blushed fifty shades of grey I meant red.

"I meant.. beucase I wanted to meet a neko but my dream is standing in front me~" he said I blushed "you love me?..." I asked and he nodded "but I'm a neko and your a human.." I said sad in my tone he shook his head "I don't care who you are as long you be my girlfriend" I smiled "may I~?" He added and I nodded and he kissed me passionately and I gladly returned it we pulled away " I love you.." I said and he smiled sweetly " I love you to.." and we kissed again I guess fate brought us two together..

========
Yet CRINGY :-: