Green leader edd - it was you?!

=============================
Green leader Edd X reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by @Melody_MysteryYT
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
Edd is pretty acting weird towards me lately he's been out ALWAYS like always new friend or girlfriend or something? I was jealous who is this girl? I was in love with Edd since second week of the moved in with my house everyday I see him it made me blush when ever I'm around him only tom knew but the others they would tell edd about my love to him and tom would tease me about my crush and in front of him I would be embarrassed I would smack him on the head or tease him to his crush like 'I will tell her!' She is my best friend after all as I was saying I was at my house looking out the window.

I see Edd with a girl I couldn't make out I see it was a girl with long brown hair that looks like Ayrish my best friend I went downstairs with my f/c hoodie and blue jeans and white snickers and I bumped into Edd and I fell "so-sorry!"I said he chuckled he stand up and help me up I blushed and Ayrish snickers and wiggled her eyebrows I rolled my eyes and whispered she blushed now she has pack back I smiled she rolled her eyes she was about to leave but Tom grabbed her hand and led her inside leaving me here with Edd my crush I blushed he chuckled and he put his arm around me I blushed and we went inside to see Tom and Ayrish Making out i I interrupted them with a ahem they pulled away and blushed "hehehe.....hi?...." she spoke "hehhe...." tom spoke to I pushed them together again they blushed and stepped away from each other a little I wish me and Edd were like that.

He noticed and smirk that signaled the other two lovers to leave once they leave Edd snaked his arm around my waist I blushed and pulled away and went to the couch and turned on the news.

BREAKING FUCKING NEWS THE GREEN LEADER HAS SEEING SOMEONE LATELY WE HAVE PROOF

(SHOWS U)

I BELIVE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE THE GREEN LEADER DISTRACTED IF YOU SEEN THIS GIRL REPORT TO THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY!

why does it show a picture of me?im just hanging around with Edd not the green leader... I rolled my eyes "I'm hanging around my crus--- I mean Edd not the green leader..." I said it out loud he noticed "who is this crush~?" He said I blushed I shook my head and turned back to the tv he frowned and it turned into a smile he left the room I rolled my eyes and once I finished it the lights turned off I guess this was a prank again.

"Guys I know this is a prank!" I yelled no giggles no noise only a creepy figure looks like Edd I shrugged and try to find the light switch once the lights were opened which I didn't flick it I looked to see Tom in a green soilder costume? "Haha very funny tom!" I snickered because this is a prank he was holding a sack a potato sack he came to me and put it on my head.. and I blacked out..

I woke up

"What happend?"

"Hello Y/N"

I looked up to see tom

"Tom?"

"Why tom?" I asked him "sorry this is for the green leader" he works for the green leader? Why? I never seen him go out... "so where is his green leader of yours?!" I hear a laugh but more like a chuckle "well well~" and I see him he was EDD?! It's him?! How?! Wha?! What?! "Edd? How why?" I asked him he came to me and put his index finger on my lips "shhh shh let's save that for next time but right now~" and he came to me his lips near to mine I blushed was he going to kiss me? And he smirked and kissed me passionately I returned it and he smiled and pulled away"join me my green queen" (hey that rhymes) he hand out a hand and I gladly took it I Peck him on the lips he blushed a little I smiled and I'm glad I'm here with my leader~ my Cola freak Leader~

=================
CRINGY CRINGY I TELL U ITS BAD I TELL U IM SORRY FOR THE SMOL BEAN I FORGOT THE IDEA AND HOW THE HELL IS MY ONE SHOTS GROWING FAST THAN MY TORD X READER XD