Opposite Day! Matt x Reader : tough love m8

=============================
Opposite!Day Matt X Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by _-Cxndy-Prxncess-_
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Au : Opposite day!!!!YEEE
===========
Your Pov
I sighed sitting on the couch watching Tom getting eaten by a stupid mirror that matt hates so much... "Y/N!!! HELP US!!!" Matt yelled and I groaned CLEARY I was the fucken strongest here and I got Toms leg and pull him down form the mirror "Hello Y/N!" Tom smiled brightly causing me to chuckle "How are you so good?!?" Matt yelled and I shrugged and plop back to the couch "Can you pull my leg and throw me to the sea?!?" Edd yelled at me smiling and I shook my head "no can do dude.." I said groaning Edd keeps asking me a favor about this death wishes for him..

What's wrong with death wishes or death with him? "Y-y/n th-ank you for p-pulling out tom.." Tord said in a whisper voice I can hear it and I chucked and ruffled his hair "No problem dude.." and he smiled a bit and take a step back ward from dude is he scared of me? I shrugged , stand up from the couch and walked to the fridge and grabbed f/D from the fridge and I heard running and screaming noises again I look back. To see Tom with a mirror chasing matt with it "YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!" He yelled and Matt continued screaming and throwing random objects laying around to the mirror I'm surprised it didn't have a single crack on it..

"IT WILL EAT ME LIKE U!!!!" Matt yelled and I rolled my eyes and matt fell on top of me causing him to kiss me directly on the lips and tord and tom looked at us "Matt Y/N are you okay?!?"

Suddenly author chan appears

My child their alright never mind their dead

SHUT UP AUTHOR CHAN THIS WASNT IN THE SCRIPT!!!

Dude make the readers happy...

FINEEE!!!

Yay

And Matt got of me blushing like a mad man "Matt are you okay your burning!" Tom said as he put his hand on his forehead " really hot" Tom said and tord cried "Is Matthew g-gonna be al-alright?!" Tord cried and Edd came rushing to the living room and I stand up and I drank my f/f blushing like an idiot would do.

Yes you are an

SHUT UP!!!

"IS MATTHEW GONNA DIE?!?" Edd said and he hugged matt thinking the virus gonna affect him but it didn't "awww gimme the virus!" He yelled still hugging to Matt "G-guys I'm not gonna die!" Matt said shuttering and I giggled chasing Matt to blush more "You never shutter before matt!" Tom said jumping up and down "I DIDNT SHUTTER!!!" Matt yelled and Edd fell on his ass "aww no damage..." Edd pouted and i rolled my eyes laughing nervously "Are you two okay? You have been acting weird after the ki-" Tom was gonna finish his sentence but I placed my hand over his mouth "no everything is fine we're fine right?!?" I said panicking I look at Matt who nodded and I removed my hand from his mouth and sighed and I left my f/f on the counter.

Lemme get that dri-

NO MINE!

But you left it o-

NO NO NO!!!

And I went back to my room put on my heads phones get my phone and started playing-

-gets f/f and drinks it-

MINE!

SHUT UP AND FINISH YOUR SCRIPT!

Fineeeeeee mommmmm

And I started playing f/S I lay on my bed thinking what happened earlier me kissing matt I blushing really hard thinking that we kissed Matt didn't seem to like it but I did... and I heard a knock on the door.

PIZZA DELIVERY!!!!

and I put down my head phones and my phone and stand up and went to the door and opened the door to see blushing Matt "Hey matt.." I said and he looked at me "Uh.. I wanted to say sorry.." he said sorry? Why? "Sorry why?" I asked "I'm sorry for kissing you.. I kinda liked it but I don't think u did.." he replied and I blushed and pulled him by his white shirt and kissed him and he melted to the kiss and kissed back and I see a flash we pulled away and I saw Tom smiling like an idiot but he is an idiot and I see Tord behind him smiling a it "I SHIP YOU TWO!" Tom said and he ran and tord did the same and I rolled my eyes before I could do that matt ran to them chasing them.

More like abusing them

HEYYYY NO PUNCHING THE CINAMON ROLLS!!!

Ehhh -eats popcorn-

"DELETE THAT!!!" Matt yelled still chasing them and Edd joined the run.

ON YOUR MARK GET SE-

WOULD YA SHUT UP!?

Edd ran "KILL ME MATT!" He yelled but Matt didn't hear he was to busy- and my phone rang I went to my phone to look at my Instagram (or any other media) and I saw Tom posted the picture of us kissing "I SHIP THESE TWO!" It labels I blushed "TO LATE MATT IT WAS POSTED!" I yelled

=====
LOL IM BETTER ALREADY  sorry it's short lol :-: