red leader! tord x black leader! reader : past is the past

=============================
RedLeader tord x Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by @CheerNut
ENJOY!
(SADNESS AHEAD)
Red Leaders Pov

I grunted as my soldiers can't get anything right! I slammed my fist on the dark red desk of mine I heard a glass shattered I stood up and took a look what shattered (YOUR HEART AHEM) it was a glass frame with a single picture in it I grabbed it with my hard metal robot arm that I'm not yet used to it.

I wiped the broken glass from it the remaining glass shimmers at the light in facing at it I widen my eyes it was my old friend....

Y/N L/N known as the black leader the second strongest army in the world.

I felt my heart shattered remembering what happened to the past till know I can't still get over the fact she changed she isn't the brightest caring woman I used to know, I knew the smiling caring woman when I met her it made my stomach filled with butterflies making my heart skip a beat whenever I'm around her. Her smile made my day bright as usual whenever I'm sad nor lonely she's always there for me problems to risks..

I touched the picture of me and Y/N smiling at the park.. I remember that..

The Picture time at the past!

Tords Pov! (Before the End!)

"COME ON GRUMPY PANTS!" I rolled my eyes and laughed at Y/n's childishness the way she act made me laugh I followed her to the entrance to the park people were staring at us i death glare at them making them flinch at my sudden movements and continued to do something.

"Tord!! HOW THE HELL YOUR SO SLOW!" Y/n yelled from a distance I was blushing looking at her she was waving at me her h/c h/l was flowing with the wind her hair shines at the sunlight above us.

God I'm lucky to find her

"I'm coming!" I chuckled and followed her to a bench I sat down my hands on my pockets trying not to care but I do care. How can a heartless person love a simple girl? It's possible to fall for the right one I think I'm in love..

"Tord! Smile!" I heard that I looked and I saw a flash the phone above us y/n was taking a selfie I was confused why did she toke a picture and he put her phone down looking at the picture she laughed and showed me the picture. I was laughing at my face right now.

"Hey I'll make two frames for us! In case we separated!"

"Great idea min dronning!" I smiled I hope Y/N and me don't separate from each other..

Flash back end..!!

As I touched the Picture tears fall out of my eyes I wish I could go back to the past we're everything was complete and simple to me the best memories that I cherish was at the past but I couldn't go back ever since I'm at risk.. someone is hunting me down..

Ever since me and Y/n separated things happened...

After you got separated!

Tords Pov

I smiled at my picture its been 2 weeks I haven't came out of my room since me and Y/N separated because her dad died and she had to take over something she haven't told me in a while I started to get worried about her I start leaving her texts , giving her missed calls and voice mails but she never did answer or ever responded to them..

I sighed matt and Edd were worried about me tom just make fun about me... I really hate it! I heard a call I rushed to get my phone to check it was from Y/N!

"Hello?!" I answered excitedly hoping I would hear her sweet voice.

"Hello Tord!" She answered back. As she answered back that made me smiled "How are you?!?" I asked her and she replied with 'worse' my smile turned into a frown.

"Why?" I asked

"Because I'll tell you what I-I'm,. T-the black leader and I need to find the red leader I'm so sorry for not telling you this but my dad was the black leader and since I'm his only child I have to rule it and one of my soldiers gave me a letter before he died.. and.."

"I have to hunt down the red leader.." she replied crying

"Why are your crying?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry Tord I can't live without you, red leader I'm sorry! I have to hunt you down! My soldiers are counting on me to do it!"

"Why can't you disobey them?"

"If I don't they will hurt my family you and my friends! I can't I'm so sorry Tord-"

As that said the phone call ended.

"Y/NNN!!!" I yelled crying she's gonna hunt me down... I dialed Paul and pat to send me to the base and prepare for a extreme lock down..

2 weeks later~ after the phone call!

Pat send me a letter from the black leader I read it

Dear Tord~

       I'm going to fucking hunt you down you little shit!
        My soldiers told me everything! You killed my father!
           I THOUGHT I TRUSTED YOU! But instead I shouldn't have
             My father was right about you! You little piece of shit!

                 IM COMMING FOR YOU! I DECLARE WAR AGAINST YOU!

   BL~

I gasped and told everyone to lock everything I couldn't smile anymore nor go outside I would get killed I DIDNT KILL HER FATHER FOR FUCKS SAKE!

I couldn't stay calm anymore her soldiers were lying to get her to be like her father I didn't like her father that much he was a piece of shit. He would separate us whenever he see us together!

Ugghhh!!!

"S-sir!!"

Flash Back ended!

I dropped the frame as the wall exploded I got my gun and pointed at the figure from a distance.

"Hello Tord~ miss me~?" Black leader growled at me.

"Y/N!" I said "that's black leader to you bitch!" She said my heart broke again and again repeating everything.

"YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS!" I yelled at her and she chuckled and pointed at the gun at me. "Oh how come~?".

"SIR!" I heard pat and Paul yelled "UGGH! EDD AND MATT GET THEM!" Black leader yelled I see Edd and Matt in uniform rushing to get Paul and pat I widen my eyes and cried.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM!" I yelled crying regretting the present where am I now.

"WHAT I SHOULD HAVE DONE! YOU KILLER! I HATE YOU!"

"I DONT HATE YOU!"

"THEN WHY DID YOU KILLED MY FATHER!"

"I DIDNT!"

"LIAR!"

She went close to me "Let Paul and pat watch as their leader falls~"

I cried "I love you Y/N"

BANG! BANG! BANG!