Future!Tom x Depressed! reader x Tom : Im sorry [FINAL]

GEEZ SO MANY CHANGING POVS IN THIS ONE
=============================
Future Tom X depressed! Reader x Tom
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of this story :3
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Toms Pov
I rushed back home and slammed the door opened and Edd looked at me "hey Tom did you get y/n bac---" he was gonna finish his sentence but I rushed to Tords room and slammed or barge in the door and I saw him in his boxers touching his self in his HEAD PHONES I got the head phones and threw them across the room "What the fuck Tom?!?" He yelled at me "NO MORE THE HELL TOM YOU BETTER HELP ME GET MY GIRL BACK!!!" I yelled and he flinched a little "Okay okay..... wait what girl?" He asked I face palmed "you see her everyday.... in my room..." and he wiggled his eyebrows "MY MAN TOM HAS BEEN LA----" I punched him "I AINT GETITNG LAID YET!" I yelled and he put his hand on his cheek the red marked cheek.

"So... this girl what about her?" He asked still rubbing his marked cheek I sighed and explained him what happened and he fell asleep in the middle of the explanation "Okay you want me to make a time travel device and get your girl back?" He said and I nodded and he sighed "you better buy me hentai after this.." and he pulled his lever WHICH I already knew and he got to his lab coat "dude why the lab coat?" I asked and he shrugged "I feel like a scientist like this but safety first right?" He replied and I rolled my eyes which how do I do it when I don't have fucken eyes...

I'm coming for you My kitten..

<><>HELLO FROM ME THE OTHER SIDEEE<><>

Your Pov
We have been giggling cuddling and some stuff "Hey babe?" He asked and I looked to him directly to his eyes I me t Google eye thing... "Hmm?" I replied and he kissed me softly I blushed and kissed back and we pulled away from air (damn u air ruining the moment for Y/N) "I love you" he spoke "I love you to and by the way you forgot to do your work~" I said smirking and he was shocked and rushed to the table he was sitting before he forgotten his work and I saw him got the papers and started writing "Your welcome~" I said purring and he chuckled and I lay down on the couch staring at the ceiling

I miss you Tom...

<><><-COUGH- BACK -COUGH-<><><><>

Toms Pov
I was sleeping on the corner waiting HE TAKESS SOOO LONNGG  and I heard him snicker and I woke up "uh huh?!?" I said and I looked at the noski commie "Why ya laughing?!?" I said out loud "there's drool on your mouth witness " he said snickering I rolled my BLACK eyes and I snatched the time travel device and I stood up "AND BEFORE YA LEAVE SAY FUCK U TO MYSELF!!!" He said waving goodbye in tears FAKE tears and I rolled my eyes again and tapped the time travel device.

I'm coming for you kitten~

========

Tords Pov
I was using my water to put near my eyes "Fuck this I need my new hentai..." and I plopped to my bed forgetting my head phones I realized I don't have my head phones and I looked at the corner of my room it's so far...... why does it have to be so far... :-:

========

Your Pov
I was staring at the ceiling missing my old tom instead of the new one I wish I knew what was happening form the other world that I live in not the future.."Hey are you alright?" I heard someone say I turned my head towards to future tom and nodded he was staring at my eyes my e/c orbs I blushed and looked away and he chuckled and continued to be his work as he did that I heard cracking and other sounds I couldn't describe I was to busy panicking and future tom got his future gun and pointed at it it reveals tom?!? TOM?!?

I widen my eyes it was my ex boyfriend... the one who dumped me.. and he hugged me and I blushed and I heard a growl and I felt my hoodie got wet a ALOT! He was crying and he was soaking wet! "I miss you..." he said "HEY!" I heard and our attentions were looking at future tom I rolled my eyes and I heard the door opened it reveals me... future me.. and she walked towards to future tom and--- I was gonna see what happened next but I only see rain... street lights car noises.. wait.. I looked at tom who was smiling like and idiot "where are w---" I was gonna finish but he kissed me passionately.

God I miss this.. and I kissed back without hesitation and he rap his arms around my waist bringing me closer to him and I put my arms around his neck making the kiss deeper as he tilted his head make it even more deeper than before "GETT A ROOM!!" I heard someone says and we pulled away "I love you and I'm sorry for dumping you.... I was wrong I still loved you..." he said in a soft voice and I smiled "I love you to" I said and we went home soaking wet and tord yells "CAN SOMEONE BRING MY FUCKEN HENTAI?!? I CANT REACH IT!!!" I laughed at that and tom groaned and Edd started asking questions and matt asked "where are your babies?" He asked and I blushed deep red and this night on with asking questions.

========
._. FINNALLYY THE FINAL PART OF FUTRE TOM X READER X TOM!! :-: MEH HANDS ARE TIRED OF TYPING....