Blue Leader - Join me~ (ON THE DARKSIDE BROTHA XD)

=============================
Blue leader tomme  X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
REQUESTED BY EddsworldQueen
YOUR POV
As I was walking down the road to my house yes I was at the store to buy something as I was doing that I saw our neighbor tom I have a crush on him but he didn't know I sighed maybe he has a girlfriend because his been gone a lot of times or he's just meeting someone other than me I wish I was his girlfriend or I'll be rejected I sighed again  and I opened the door and placed my bag on the floor and closed the door and plopped myself on the couch and watched the news.

BREAKING NEWS THE BLUE LEADER HAS STRIKE AGAIN! STAY IN YOUR HOUSES! LOCK EVERYTHING! AND THATS EVERYTHING!
AND WE HAVE A MESSAGE FROM THE BLUE LEADER
Dear Y/N

I'm looking for you I'm going to hunt you down just so you know the army will be happy and please don't listen to the news their lying and I hope I'll see you soon lovely~

Sincerely BL~

IF YOUR Y/N STILL LOCK YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS WE WANT EVERYONE TO BE SAFE!
I was shocked the blue leader is coming for me I don't know what to do or anything I panicked as I was locking the doors and windows closing the curtains so nobody will think I'm home or something  and lock myself to my bedroom I was panicking what will the blue leader do?! What he will do to me?! Will I be dead?! Will I be his slave?! Questions were flowing in my head negative thoughts and questions in my head and I heard the door knocking I went downstairs and open the curtains and look who was it it was tom I shut my curtains and unlocked the door and opened it "Hello tom?" I told him he rubbed back of his neck "Can I stay with you? So you can be safe?" He asked OMG OMG MY CRUSH IS LIVING WITH ME! Not living BUT STAYING WITH ME! I smiled to that thought and tom was looking at me like I was an idiot while I was daydreaming tom waved his hand close to my face "Earth to Y/N are ya home?" He asked still waving his hand near NEAR to my face I snapped out of my daydream and blushed "Heheh daydreaming?" I replied still blushing like an idiot would do.

And I let him in my crush I sighed and closed and locked the door while tom was searching for his Smirnoff once he does that I plopped myself to the couch once again and turned on Netflix "What movie ya like?" I asked while he found my bacon and he put the popcorn . he turned to me his mouth full of bacon 3 sticks are sticking outside of his mouth I rolled my eyes and giggle and he blushed and he eat it "Sorry I found your bacon guessing you didn't want it?" He told me still blushing in embarrassment I rolled my eyes and he told me to put it on Zombie Pirate from hell 4 he grabbed the popcorn and he sat on the couch the popcorn on the middle of us two and he movie began playing while I was stuffing my mouth with the delicious popcorn am I in heaven? Or something? I sighed. and snapped back into reality and I heard a phone ring it was Thomas "I'll be right back!" And he rushed somewhere private I rolled my eyes and my face sadden I think that's his girlfriend or someone special I sighed and watched the Movie that Thomas my ex crush told me to.

TIME SKIP THE MOVIE ENDS

Thomas haven't comeback yet from the phone call, he was having and I turned of the tv and clean the couch because some parts I jumped and some popcorn fell on the couch while I was scared no one to hold to I looked everywhere for Thomas but no one only the creepy looking shadow wait creepy looking shadow?! And I blacked out.

"Nghhh"

"What happened?"

"Hello Y/N~" I looked up to see who or what was it I looked it was wearing a blue suit and two men were beside him and I didn't make out who was it "Ahh I see that your awake~" I growled "WHERES THOMAS!" I yelled he chuckled "Well Thomas is right here~" and he stepped closer and I widen my eyes it was Thomas all along the phone call the safety... "Th-Thomas?" I whispered and he grabbed my chin and pulled closer to kiss him I melted into the kiss and kissed back he smirked into the kiss and we pulled away for air and he smirked to me "Join me Blue Queen~"