Sorry ._.

(Art by me)

(Art by me)

I'm sorry all request will be moved due to I'm sleepy and I'm trying to cheer up @AyiAyi2 and _ChlorideShadow_  well this two girls are having a hard time I'm trying to cheer em up and chloride is really heartbroken.... I don't wanna say why BECUASE it's to personal to her I'm really mad right now yet sleepy BECUASE I wasted a lot of notebooks for requests hahah.... I have a lot of ideas but right now I'm going to have a break of righting all requests will be updated soon but right now it will be on hold I guess idk?

MochaClark  don't let anyone control you even your family disagrees you and hates you and tells you to do this like study and they told you you keep doing gadgets seriously they don't know that your depressed or mad at them for being horrible parents...

Maybe they aren't even treated or teach properly how to be a good parent seriously who gets mad at their child they should study and SHE ALREADY DID LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?!? UGGGGHHH and Cindy you can always talk to me at school I'll be waiting!

@AyiAyi I know eddsworld is gone but matt is trying to fix it keep his world spinning for his ol friend of his who just passed away recently... cheer up here's a lot of Edd heads here! Their making his world spin again!

So matt isn't the only one who's gonna spin his world! Cheer up! There's really drama in twitter about the real Tom and other characters in eddsworld.. why can't people stop forcing they can ship the fictional but they can't face or force the real life it's just ugh and look what HAPPEND! Tom LEFT TORD LEFT PAUL AND PAT LEFT WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Seriously WHAT HAPPEND TO THE EDDHEADS?!? :-: I hope they come back I guess :-: hey can't really leave the fandom BECUASE Edd rounded them up or do something to make them stay.... without Edd the fandom has fallen apart lately...

_ChlorideShadow_ I wanted to speak to you in pm... but you seem so heartbroken... I'm so sorry I need to be there for you a lot... I know your in pain I'm really am sorry.... please forgive me...

-Alex_Hammertime-

People love you art! And love you! Some people say their art is horrible trash af but it isn't their just not realized it's awesome... you say they encourage you to keep up they either just gonna copy ur art and tells you "Go do it!" Seriusouky their just there for the damn BOOTYFUL art! Why can't people be supportive and not go through the art works?!?

Who says your art is trash their being powerful don't let them to be powerful they just want attention seriously... Alex.. don't let them stop you be happy that alot of people love your art! And BECUASE there's a lot of art stealing people around wattpad lately...

Anyone who had problems can chat or pm me I'll be waiting and happy to cheer you up!