Scribble Tom - crushes?

=============================
SCRIBBLE TOM X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
F/G = Favorite Game

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by EddsworldQueen
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
Realistic Matt Tomato and Torm went out to buy something and they to,d me or asked me to watch scribble while their gone I was chasing scribble around the couch it made me dizzy "y/N! YoU CaNT CatCh mE!" He giggled I stopped and looked at me and bumped into me I smirked "I got you now!" He pouted but hugged me "Do you want to draw?" I asked nicely and he nodded and I grabbed the paper and crayons for him I gave him the stuff that I got he smiled and started drawing.

TIME SKIP 5MINS

I was on my phone playing F/G and I didn't noticed scribble went to me and climb on my lap I set my phone on the floor and smiled "Can I see your drawing?" I asked still smiling he nodded and showed me his drawing aww cute scribble of stick figures and I saw a word there I read it it was 'I have a crush on you' it said how or when does he know a crush? He looked at me "Oh! ThAT! TOrM ToLd mE WhEN YoU LOvE sOmEOnE ThAtS A CrUSh!" He smiled aww I smiled to "I love you scribble" I heard him giggle "I lOvE yOu To!" And he played tag and we giggled and make cookies and stuff and we watched the cats and few minutes we end up sleeping on the couch and Torm Tomato and realistic Matt came home with a new camera and grocery bags and they saw us smiled and giggled and took a picture of us sleeping the camera really works...

======================
Sorry it's short I'm trying to do a scribble I end up forgetting my idea of it sorry! And THANKS FOR 100 READZ