After the End! Tord - See you again~?

THIS IS AFTER THE END AFTER THE ROBOT~!
When can I see you again? Song inspired me to write his shit
=============================
Tord X reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of this story :3
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
It's been fun without tord lately we hang out a lot! As in a lot I mean like everyday but I couldn't help but I feel something is watching me everyday whenever I go out with Edd Tom and Matt it feels weird and Tom noticed this not the others their idiots.

It was May 19 me Edd Matt and tom were going to the arcade to play some games we would walk there because NONE of us own a car I'm getting my drivers license soon so I don't have to walk the long road ever again some say it's exercise but I say it's tiring Matt said it's good for me not Tom doesn't care but I don't know about Edd.. meh as I was saying we were heading to the arcade like the old times we had with . did I say tord? Oh you miss heard that I meant the fucking communist we had and he left GOOD RIDDANCE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

Why am I so angry? Because that mother fucker confessed to me I was happy than today and until the next day HE FUCKING DOSENT CARE! HE GETS THE FUCKING ROBOT AND THEN BOOM HE SAY THIS LAST WORDS THAT MADE ME FUCKING SNAP I never loved you Y/N and I grabbed the harpoon since tom was doing something  and I shot the robot with rage hey you need to do something when your mad right?

"Earth to Y/N!" I snapped back into reality because I was telling you about my back story I see Tom waving his hand near his face I rolled my eyes he sighed "this is the 3rd time this week you spaced out a lot" I sighed "Ya know it's hard forgetting tord.." I said Edd nodded and Matt and Tom noticed "HEY!" Tom and Matt said in unison I giggled and told them come on let's go and we left the spot we're we stopped because I spaced out again. And as we were walking I see two figures that were arguing?"wait you guys!" And I went to the two figures that were hiding.

<><><><><><>

Paul's Pov
"WHY ARE WE HIDING IN A DUMPSTER?!" I told patryk "BECAUSE ITS MORE NEAR THAN THE OTHER ONE YOU PICKED!" He yelled I rolled my eyes "At least it's better than last time" patryk said I noticed "what's wrong with last time?" I asked "WE HID AT THE CIGARETTE STORE!" "HEY WE CAN SEE THEM AND I CAN BUY MY CIGARETTES!" "YOU HAVE ENOUGH CIGARETTES!" "MY DOG EAT IT!" "ITS YOUR DOGS FAULT!""YOU DROPPED MY CIGARETTES!" "DID NOT!" "DID TO!" And I hear A sighed "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!" Red leader yells did I forgot every word we say the red leader hears us "AND STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THE CIGARETTES!" Red leader yelled causing us to shut the hell up.

"Good and now---" he was cut off by me "the girl is coming...'" I whispered and Pat nodded "Don't let her see you!" Tor--- I meant Red leader told us we hid as we hid beside the trash because we hid in a DUMPSTER??! As the footsteps got closer and the footsteps stopped "I guess no one is here..." I guess the girl? Said and the footsteps went back we went out of the dumpster because it's to stinky "Note to self take a bath 5 times" Pat said "agreed" I agreed.

<><><><><>

Your Pov
"I guess no one is here..." and I sighed and went back to the others "what's wrong did you see something?" Edd asked I shook my head as a no and we headed to the arcade I think it's real the two figures I saw or it's just my imagination (sponge bob appears IMAGINATION!) once we got there I went straight to the shooting game and I told tom we should play and he came to me and "you pick the gun" he smiled I nodded and I looked at the guns.... there's red... and f/c gun... the red gun... tord... the f/c gun... me... I guess fate isn't true at all... I cried a bit and wanted to break something and tom noticed this "You see a red gun and that reminds of you of tord?" He told me and I nodded he sighed and took the red one "this is commies favorite color I guess I'm playing this gun for you" I smiled and thanked him and I grabbed the f/c gun and we played...