Tomatoredd - beautiful as you darling~

=============================
TOMATOREDD X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by EddsworldQueen
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Y/N was a reject it was supposed to be a fusion of Tom and Edd but instead it reveals a girl with f/c with h/l h/c and with e/c she was currently with the others in a room making origami flowers (if ya don't know it's like a paper flower but it looks real but it's paper) with scribble Tom while torm and tomato are doing something while realistic Matt was out doing something Y/N was making a f/c flowers while scribble is learning how to make them "So scribble this is how you do it" she showed it to scribble blink an eye the paper flower was in scribbles Mouth she giggled teaches  him again to make origami  but he ends up eating them and Tomatoredd comes up to her "You know he'll end up eating another one" he said in tom voice she rolled her eyes.

She sighed "Tomato want a flower crown?" Y/N asked because she thought of an idea of  making flowers for an head wear "don't call us that!" Tom voice spoke I rolled my eyes "Yes or no? Tomat---" and he came up to Y/N "Don't call us THAT! And yes" again tom spoke "Thomas! WERE GOING TO LOOK LIKE A GIRL!" tord said "BUT- BUT IT WILL MAKE US BEAUTIFUL!" Matt said and Tomatoredd rolled his eyes "SHUT IT MATT!" "GUYS! ACCEPT IT!" Edd said and tomato huffed "So yes or no?" She asked with her hands on her hips he rolled his eyes and nodded she smiled and make 4 color flowers blue purple red and green she then ,add it to a flower crown using the four color flowers that she made she smiled to the masterpiece.

And she gave it more like put it on his head on his ginger head and she smiled "You like it?" She asked he nodded "It's beautiful like me!" And tomato rolled his eyes "not as beautiful as you~" tom and tord said and Y/N was blushing "You m-ean that?" She asked still blushing like an idiot he nodded and Y/N smiled "Thank you!"

====================
Sorry it's short :P