Child Tord - Friends? Or More than that~? Part one

=============================
Child Tord X Child reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of this story :3
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov
I was on my moms car driving and I was going to kinder garden school I'm excited because Ms. (PUT FUCKING LAST NAME HERE) Told us there will be a new student! I want to meet this student! And make her or him my friend! And we were at the kinder garden I see people dropping off their child's..

I was smiling trying to find the new kid I keep scanning and scanning and sadly I don't see her or hum anywhere I'm guessing their inside I frown and my mom noticed "What's wrong sweetie?" She asked "I can't find the new kid!" I told him she smiled "maybe his or her is late" she spoke I nodded and got off the car and headed inside the school.

<><><><><><><>

As I went in I went to my class but I fell to the ground I see who or what was it it was a devil? I looked because he had horns and a red hoodie "hello?" I asked he didn't respond he held a hand for me to grab it and pull me up I did and he pulled me up "what's your name?" I asked he looked confused and he got his book? And search he pages "m-my n-name? Is tord larsson" he spoke his Norwegian accent his not from here I guess?

"Your the new kid?" And he scanned his book and looked up to me and nodded shyly I smiled this is the new kid this is the new kid... "can you he-lp? Me fi-nd th-e room?"I nodded happily and grab his hand pulled into the room we should have gone to before we bumped into each other once we got in the room I sat down and the new kid to and the teacher came in the room and we greeted her and she greeted back to us and she calls on the new kid and he introduced himself and he lives in Norway?

"What's Norway?" The random kid asked "it's far away from here!" The teacher spoke and the kid nodded and some random kid asked questions...

<><><><><><>

And all the questions were answered and the teacher told tord to sit beside me I waved and he nodded to the teacher and sat beside me "want to be friends?" I asked as in whisper mode and he scanned his book and look to me and nodded I smiled and listened to the teacher and her mumbling because she was talking to someone and I talked to tord he was a nice and funny and ...cute...

<><>><><>><><>

It was lunch me Edd Matt and tom sat down on our table like the usual we talked about the new kid and tom was hugging his bear and I saw tord he was looking for a table I waved to him and he went to us "ca-can I s-it w-ith y-ou?" He asked " sure!" Edd said and Matt me and tom nodded in agreement and he sat down beside me and we talked and me and tord became good friends!

<><>ONE WEEK LATER<><>

I was going to kinder garden again everyday I get excited to meet tord! He's my crush and he doesn't knew yet I smiled and got off the car and rushed in to the class to find tord.. once I got here I don't see... tord... maybe his late or something? And we all sat down and he teacher came but no tord... "Class.. we have a announce meant for you" "Tord isn't here he moved away.." the teacher added my heart broke... into millions of pieces... tord left ...... "and may I call on y/n?" The teacher said and I went to her and she gave me a piece of paper? I opened it at it wrote

Dear Y/N

I'm moving away from here because my dads (YES CANNON) had work and we had to move away from here I really miss you I hope we see each other again I promise you~

Signed Tord~

============
IM MAKING PART TWO OF THIS WAITT JUST YOU WAIT