Tom x Shy! Male! Reader : (A CLEAVER TITLE HERE)

=============================
Tom X Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by lazy brother? Ehh
Your Pov! (Warning I suck at bois Pov)
I stretched, yawning with delight I smell bacon when I was done stretching I looked at the mirror to see my messy h/c hair all messy yet I'm lazy to fix it anyways I opened the door to be followed by a noise "GOD DAMMIT JON! YOU CANT GET ANYTHINGS RIGHT! " i hear a voice I just ignore it and I took a peek of what's happening on the hallway.

I couldn't see what's happending but I walked closer and I slipped and my ass fell on the floor wet. I groaned in pain that  hurt! I stood up and rubbed my ass gently not wanting to hurt it again "Why is the floor wet?" I asked still rubbing my ass gently, and Eduardo who I heard yelled, "Well this dumbass tried to make the place spotless repaying me because I bought him sweets so he would shut the fuck up" he groaned walking to the kitchen grabbing a diet cola. "You want some kid" asking holding up his diet drink.

I stuck my tongue out in disgust and I grabbed some f/d and sat on the couch "Hey turn on the news I wanna see if that new bookstore was out" I hear footsteps walking down to the couch I looked to see Mark heading his way to the couch sitting beside me his hand on my thigh (OOO~ LALALALALALALAL-). I blushed fuck why do I like boys so much.

"Uhh mark get that fucking hand out of my thigh!"

"Oh sorry wait..." he put his hand on his butt cheek for a moment thinking of something "do you like boys because clearly your blushing mad right now?" I grunted and denied but clearly he was right but I didn't want to exposed my sexuality just yet. "Hah how can y/n be gay! Clearly he is a ladies man! He got even to talk to two chicks!" Eduardo laughed.

And that's when I heard a knock on the door.

"ILL GET IT!"I yelled rushing to the door opening to meet a brunette. "Uhh hey y/n could you get your cousin and your sister? Their clearly messing my room and the whole house?" The brunette known as Tom put his arm on his head scratching back of his neck embarrassed I blushed and he stopped scratching and placed his hand on my shoulders "I know I keep asking favors here and there I promise this is the last one!" He spoke looking into my eyes.

I blushed madly and shakily put his hands off of my shoulders "o-okay!" I said "Le-lemme go change" I said again turning my back on him  "but you look fine!"I heard him say I looked down to my clothes f/c shorts and white v line shirt.

"O-okay" I shuttered 'FUCK STOP SHUTTERING YOU KNOW TOM IS JUST THERE WAITING!' I practically yelled inside my head screaming.

I turned to Tom who looks bored right now I walked out the door and headed to the house "uhhh that's not the house you just went to the back yard you idiot" I heard tom say I looked down and see grass I groaned and just jumped off the fence and headed to the back door of edds house.

I opened the back door to see everything a mess couch flipped lamp shade on the sink cola cans everywhere papers wet on the hard floor geez, I swear Ayisha and Ayrish won't fucking stop I just groaned and see pair of two feet beside the couch and on the kitchen floor I sighed and grabbed my sister's leg first and my cousins leg.

"I swear if you did this infront of Tom again I won't hesitate to kill you both you troublemakers"

I dragged the two lazy bodies outside to see tom "are they dead because your dragging them like their really dead" tom said sipping from his flask I put a annoyed expression and nodded.

And I hear groaning I took a look at my sleeping shits oh my god Ayisha your still sleeping god dammit and I see Ayrish kicking I ignore it I look at tom to met a pair of lips against mine I blushed madly and so tom did you and we pulled away.

"O-okay b-bye!"

I fled with the bodies and rushed to the house and look out the window to see tom froze on the floor standing blushing I was blushing to.

And I hear groaning I look to see my sister woke up and rubbed her cheek "did you planned this sis?" I asked and Ayrish nodded her head smirking "I SWEAR TO GOD AYRISH HOW DID YOU KNOW IM GAY?!?" I yelled at her and the blue girl is still deeply slumber no bother to wake up that shit.

"WAIT THATS YOUR SISTER?!? AND YOUR GAY WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?!?" I hear Eduardo say "I WAS RIGHT!" Mark yelled "who's the cat lady?" Jon added causing Eduardo and mark glare at him.

IM DONE FUCK I SUCK AT BOIS POV