Tom - I know your here..

=============================
Tom X dead reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
C/N = Child Name

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of this story :3
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov~
You watched Tom he wasn't in a stable condition he would lock himself in his bedroom hardly eating hardly sleeping even hardly sleeping he had eye bags and dried tears he's been crying all day long since your death..

You died last week it's been hard for him he didn't express his feelings to you yet you died slowly and he cried quietly and sometimes he would sang the song he wrote for you when your alive he wasn't like this when your alive he's drunk he's loving he's sarcastic you loved him for that and things changed when you died.

And Edd and Matt would try to cheer him up but it wouldn't work he only wished for you to be alive again and be with him but no one can grant that wish only you but your dead how can a dead person grant that wish?...it's impossible! A dead person can't do it... and you heard sometimes cutting sounds you look you saw Tom cutting it broke your heart seeing him these..

He cut and blame himself you didn't want that and Edd keeps telling tom you didn't want that he didn't listen he instead cut or even tried suicide he wanted to leave the world.

To be with you...

He won't do that yet you are the one reason he won't do it if he did it he thought you would hate him for doing it instead he would cut himself or sing you songs whenever he visit your grave brought you flowers and your f/c hoodie he would sing you songs tell how's life or even the child hood memories you had together like one time you played the hero and his the monster.

You smiled at that and you sighed you float around him and he would mumble to his self negative words like.. "Your stupid you haven't told her!"  "Cut..." "YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL HER!!!!" "Leave this world...." you would try to talk to him or even try to do something like gave him a message when you did that he would cry.

You had an idea to break his misery you look for the drawings from your child hood once you found them you scatter around the room and waited for tom.

<><><><><>

He came to the room and saw the drawings he looked each one of them and cried quietly and smiled a bit and it faded and he took every one of them and he would them somewhere he can look at them he only kept your drawings your things instead of his after all he loved you.

You were his lover he wouldn't get another girl to replace you it would hurt him more you sighed and tried and you wrote something for him to feel better you wrote your words your feelings..

<><><><><>

You smiled a bit and placed it on his bed and he went to his bed and saw it.

He cried...

He smiled a bit

And he looked at his room and say these four words before he broke his misery "I know your here.." and he smiled.

===========
Yet I'm crying while making this :-: