Future tom - come with me~

=============================
FUTURE TOM X READER
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by @Melody_MysteryYT
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Your Pov :3
Walking down the road with Matt while Edd and Tom were fighting or should I say arguing  "Ugh why is the rain so annoying!" Yelled tom "your so annoying" said Edd I rolled my eyes "well I hope it ends soon" "I hope you end soon" I sighed will they stop? "Ugh I'm getting soaked!" Tom said I huffed "Your getting soaked" and Edd thought of another comeback and "and uhh your ugly as well" he added STOP FUCKING ARGUING! I said in my mind but will might hate me for yelling so I won't do it "as I was Edd your sense of humor seems to amaze me.." Tom said "WAS THAT AN INSULT?!" Yelled Edd I rolled my eyes that was definitely an insult "Figure out yourself " said Tom I sighed and we walked I heard a thunder I turned around I see Edd? With a beard "hey guys isn't that Edd with a beard?" I asked they looked where I was looking they gaped but not Edd "don't be silly y/n only tom can grow a beard" I see tom with a fucking fully grown beard I giggled "I have an disorder!" He told and I heard Edd with a beard "or is it?" He said I was in shocked and Matt and tom was to and Toms beard fell off I would laugh but.

IM FUCKING SHOCKED! IM FUCKING FROZEN  and Edd saw him "No it's not" Edd said REALLY EDD?! And he just realized wow "I'm you from 20----" and he was holding a newspaper "Cola has been outlawed because of her!" He pointed at me "hey bud don't point at her!" Tom yelled I blushed "and I have realized I have to travel back to the past and I kill my past self and the girl! To spare me from such a grim future!" He took out a gun I looked at it "that doesn't look futuristic!" I told him and it began to look futuristic I yelled run!

We ran to the house and Matt locked the door and I told them to get only one valuable stuff to them I went to my room and grabbed my locket from my mom before she died she gave it to me as a gift I cried a little and fight it back the tears.and I grabbed my journal.

And we went to the living room I see tom putting his bass on his hoodies pocket HOW THE HELL HE WILL FIT SUSAN?! And Matt grabbed his mirror and Edd grabbed his lucky Cola and Edd told us to go to the garage I looked at the four red like bumper cars and Edd handed me one goggle (I FUCKING FORGOT WHAT IS CALLED DONT JUDGE) and I was going to question why but I ignore it and hopped to the little red car and the garage door opened and we drove out leaving confused future Edd  as we were driving me and Edd were bopping our heads side to sides  but end up hitting each other's head.

TIME SKIP

And we parked our mini cars at a dinner and as we went to the door hellucard waved "ey Edd!" He said I sighed and went in and we sat down "why is that sign over said we promise we will not eat your heart?" They didn't respond to my question and the black haired girl came up to tell us what our orders I told her my order was f/f and the others told their orders other and couple of moments hellucard was thrown into the sign I was talking about wow there's FUCKING REAL BLOOD! I panicked "HOLY POCKET OF PIZZA BOX!" Yelled tom.

-DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT- AND FUTURE EDD IS THERE

"What makes you think YOUR FUTURE SELF. BE HIDING?" He said "what?" Said tom "then how come it takes a along time for you to fi--" cut off my future Edd "SHUT UP!" Yelled future Edd I'm getting REALLY REALLY ANGRY!! "NOW PREPARE TO DIE!" "Wait how do we know your actually ed from the future?" And he holds up a lucky can.. "well our lucky can edd" "I remeber how we exactly got it" MEMORY FLASH BACK

TOOO LAAAZZYYY SORRY

"He's right!" Edd said "now that's out of the way prepare to die!" He took out his thug glasses and put them on "will this make some kind of paradox?" "Do be silly it only happens in the movies!"

TIMESKIP SORRY

And we lost future Edd we parked somewhere and Edd was fucking distracted by the Cola commercial "haha! I'm distracted!" "Who keeps buying this stuff?" Matt said and Edd smiled "yes... let's go back" and we were about to hop in the small cars the word is about future Edd appear with edds? "I got you now and attack my army of meeeezzz...?" And future Edd called the names but they ran away because of the future.. and tom came out with Matt? But different? "Edd come back!" Yelled Tom future HAWT Tom (SORRY) "No I won't go back to that Cola freee future!" And Matt grabbe shim and future Tom turned to me "Y-Y/n?" I rolled my eyes "that's me boi" I said his face saddened "wait since your future of my tom I WANT TO MEET MY FUTURE SELF!" I smiled and future Tom shook his head I asked why? "Because in this exactly date you were gone I should have stayed with you.."

Wait if future me is not there that means IM DEAD?! "Why..?" I asked he shook his head "Y/N I can't get you out of my mind.. I tried looking for you but I don't see.. you.." I try to cry but not "Y/n please come with me to the future..." his was going to cry I would love to "I would love to" he smiled and kissed me passionately I returned it and we pulled away "I love you~' I said he smirked "I love you too" and he pecked me on the lips before I go I got my journal and a marker "huh?' Future babe asked (OML I ALWAYS WANTED TO PUT DAT 😂) "I'm going to write something for them" and I wrote

Dear friends..

I'm not here but I went with future Tom.. because you couldn't find me but in the future you will.. I wish you good luck and I love you tom..

Love ~ Y/N

And I told future Tom to give it to them he did it and tom Matt and Edd cried I was sad but I wanted to go with future Tom I went to them and hugged them and tom kissed me for goodbye and I cried and told them good luck for the adventures they will have and I went with future Tom and he mumbled "I'm glad I'm here with my true love~"

Toms Pov
I sadly watched Y/N leaving with my future self i was sad

No one to care for me
.
.
.
.
.
.
No Y/N
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm heartbroken.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll never be loved...

....

I lost my precious girl I haven't told her.....

I love you.....

And now

And now she's gone...

===============
I NEED TO FUCKING STOP READING SAD STORIES! WAAAAAA!!! If this touched you YAY! WELCOME TO THE FUCKING GROUP WHERE WE CRY ALL THE FUCK SAY LONG! And HAPPY MOTHERS DAY YOU PEOPLE! WHILE I GO SHOVE MY FACE ON THE BOOK THAT IS REALLY SAD