Future! Tord x Reader : i want you back Y U LEAVE ME [Lemon] [Final]

=============================
Future Tord  X Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of the story

Your Pov (Past you)

"HEY TORD GIVE THAT BACK YOU LIL SHIT!" I yelled and tord doesn't seem to care, he continued running around with my phone while I chase him around the living room ."HA! N/N CATCH ME IF YOU CAN BITCH!" He yelled still holding the phone he didn't know there was pictures of him master-bating in there. his hand on his dick pumping it on a fast motion.
let me tell you this I could him hear him moaning in my room.Next to my room or outside of my room you could still hear him moaning,He was moaning someone's name.

That someone was me I could hear him moaning my name over and over again...it was really loud that I got horny from it,really horny just from a moan that I excepted to be from my crush.

I wanted him so bad that I went to his room but the door wasn't that locked , so I took a peek luckily Tord was busy not to notice me, all I hear is "Y/N~" "Ahh~! Y/N!~" "Ahh! Ahh~!" "Hngg~ Y/n~~!" "I'm about to cum Y/N~!!!!" Moaning in his Norwegian voice made me wet so wet~

I wanted to remember this in case he don't master bate anymore I took out my phone.Snapping pictures of him his hand on his dick pumping it faster and faster.Every little pieces of me wanted him to fuck me senseless with his hard moist member.In my wet pussy of mine~

He was holding a photo of me smiling and I could see from a distance he's gonna cum right any moment now.

"Ahh~! y/n~!!!!!!!!!"

And I see the bedsheets were wet by his cum,  and he panted and panted and fell asleep I blushed and immediately , closed the door and go back to my room and plop on my bed blushing.Hard imagining again what have I saw earlier and I started to get horny fuck!

"Fuck sexy ass Tord!"

BRUH I FORGOT FUTURE TORD FORGIVE ME!

-Ayrish ze cringy author of this book

Future Tords Pov

I've been working non-stop from this project, looking at my guidelines from the blueprint and exact the pieces together to make it work.

"Uhh red leader sir?"

"Hmm?" I turned my head towards the drunk ass Thomas who I lately captured and make him as my secretary lately he's been doing a good job at it."You should rest fuck ass.... you have been working this non-stop not getting any food or sleep" I rolled my one eye "oh come on Thomas cut out the old tone of yours!" I replied back not taking my eyes of the device the time travel device.

"What do you mean by that sir?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!" I yelled standing up death glaring at him making him flinch by my sudden movements."Anything you gonna say before I'm going to kick your ass Thomas?" Sitting down on my chair staring into his Digital eyes that I made for him so he won't bump into things and walls, I sighed and grabbed my screw driver and worked nothing to hear from Thomas. (SCREW YOU DRIVER XD ) (hah what am I doing with my life? )