Red leader - I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BE MINE

=============================
RedLeader tord x Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by ILiekEddsworld

Tords Pov
I was looking at the cameras looking at her Y/N L/N my only woman soilder at the army her h/l h/c flows as she was training to shoot in the shooting range with Paul I was jealous I wish I was Paul or I wish I took the place of Paul I sighed and did some paper works for the new uniform coming today as I was signing the papers Patyrk came in "Sir" I looked to him "What?" I told him he was like my father to me "Paul is done teaching Y/N and training" I sighed "Very let her rest she has a rough day for her" patyrk nodded and left the room as I was checking the cameras finding Y/N she was near the office that I was working I meant spying on her and Paul came in I was still watching her "Sir Y/N is not re---" and he came closer to see what I was doing and he gasped and looked at me and he was wiggling his huge bushy eyebrows of his I rolled my eyes "You like Y/N?!" He exclaimed and Y/N was front of the door and she opened it with a confused look on.

"Red leader likes who?" She asked I blushed and she came to me "WHERE IS THIS GAL I NEED TO MEET HER!" She said proudly Paul snickers "Y/N Red leader likes y--" and he was cut off by me placing my hand on his mouth to shut the hell up I blushed and shook my head to him he frowned and y/n looked at me "Y/N red leader likes y?" She asked with her hands on her hips I sighed and removed my hand from Paul's mouth and told them to leave so I can get back to work I'll tell her tomorrow but right now I need to sign this fucking papers of mine.

LEEEEE TIMESKIP BABI

I sighed I was mcfucking done with this papers my hand hurts from signing my signature on each paper of mine I sighed again and fixed the pile of papers that I signed and walked out of my office to my bed room of mine I opened the lights and got into my boxers and plopped my self into bed.

DREEAAAMMMM TIIIMMMMEEEE

it was dark no light no Y/N no one and then I saw someone it was Paul and I saw Paul telling to Y/N about her crush or lover she gasped and she went to me and slapped me I was hurt , heart broken,and I was slapped by my love why did Paul tell her?! I got mad and the next one was showing Y/N on a date with TOM?! UGGGHH THOMAS! I growled and went to their table and punched Thomas on the face THATS WHAT HE GETS FOR STEALING HER AWAY FROM ME BITCH! I got so mad I wanted to kill him and I turned to Y/N who looked terrified and slapped me once again and pushed me away from Thomas and she held his cheek and looked at me "You did that to my Thomas and I do it to you~" she spoke and she laughed and Thomas smirked "That's my girl!" He yelled and Y/N got closer and laughed louder and louder and smiled evilly and I backed away from her and I hit the wall I looked both sides but it was blocked from her and Thomas was behind her he gave her the knife and said "Good night bitch~" and I blacked out.

DREEAAAMMM EEENDD

I shoot up awak I checked the time it was 6:00am I sighed just a dream and got off the bed and fixed it and headed to the shower and dried and slid to my Red Leader clothes  and headed to my office and did the MCFUCKING PAPER WORK AGAIN once I do that Y/N  opened the door with a shy look on her face and went to me she sighed "I want to tell you something" I raised an eyebrow "I- I-- know you like me" She yelled the the like me part and I blushed and she hold my hands "I like you to" she told me and  she smiled and I kissed her passionately and she returned it and I told her.

"Would you be my red queen~?"

MCFUCKING BOUNUS
I called Paul for an emergency but it wasn't I want to get revenge I walked up to him and I punched him "THATS WHAT U GET FOR TELLING HER!" I yelled and patyrk smiled "I told ya didn't" he said he Paul rolled his eyes "But I want to be an uncle already!" He yelled and I blushed and looked away maybe we can have one child~?