Dominate!matt x Innocent!Reader (Lemon) : ill show you

(Why did I put that he's fcking dumb)
=============================
Matt X Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of the story
Your Pov
It's 3am in the morning I couldn't sleep I could hear gunshots around the house, what is happening? Why I can hear gunshots from somewhere? I tried to ignore the sound by falling asleep again and tugging my pillow rolling over and over.

But it didn't work I sit up with a irritated expression on my face and I stood up and opened the door, I walk outside of my room carrying my teddy bear which is a gift from Matt who won a prize at a carnival he didn't even need it nor want it, he just gave it to me like I said I hear humming and I look at matts door which is opened and the lights were on.

I took a peak what's his doing he wouldn't mind right?

So I took a peak just to hear girl doing some weird sounds? And I see matt on his bed watching something on his laptop biting his lip and one of his hands pumping something up and down under a blanket  in a perfect sync.

"Y-Y~n!!!" I heard him say I raised an eyebrow and replied "Matt? What are you doing?" I said op ening the door to get a better look of what he was doing earlier, he started to panic, he slammed his laptop down and placed his hands over his blanket trying to clam down.

"H-hey y/n w-what are you doing this early?" He asked  he shuttered which I find it cute when he shuttered I gulped "CANISTAYWITHYOUICANTSLEEPSOPLEASE?" I said it all in I could tell he can't understand what I'm saying "Can I stay with you i can't sleep so please?" I said it aagain so he could understand it now.

He chuckled and nodded "Can you step out for a second?" He asked I did what he asked and I closed the door as I hear drawers open and close footsteps moving in a circular motion I ignore it once again of the sound he's making .

And I saw the door opened revealing matt on his boxers I was completely blushing mad right now.

"C-can you put a shirt o-n?"

I asked and he chuckled "nah these are my pjs anyways let's sleep I'm bummed" he spoke and I nodded hugging close to my teddy bear (did you stole Toms time bear? Didn't you? Ohhhh Tom would be fucking mad if he saw u).

And I walked on his bed and tackled it ,I made a curl and feel something wet on my back I sit up so,  I could see what am I laying down on , I saw white sticky stuff I raised an eyebrow as i touched my back to get the same white sticky stuff but now it's on my back.

"M-Matt what's this white sticky s-stuff on your bed?" I asked looking at him who was beside me looking at me more like staring into my soul that send shivers down to my spine.

"That's cum" he replied proudly and giggled "what's cum?" I asked I looking at him I poke him waiting for an answer but instead I got another stare from him.

Matts Pov

"That's cum" I replied smiling but something wondered into my mind I would fuck her right now to show her what's cum~

"What's cum?"

I blushed and look at her would I fuck her right now just to show her but her innocence would be gone, if I don't tell her she wouldn't hate me right now...