Future tord x reader :I want you back [Part one]

=============================
Future Tord  X Reader
Y/N = Your Name
H/L = Hair length
H/C = Hair color
E/C = Eye color
N/N = Nick Name
F/N = Friend Name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second Favorite Color
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/F = Favorite Food
T/F = Type of Flower
F/S = Favorite song
F/M = Favorite Movie
B/N = Bully name
O/F = Online friend
D/B = Dog breed

Add More soon~
=============================
Requested by the author of the story
------------------------------------------
ENJOY!
============
Y'all not commenting lol
===========
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LEMON TIMEEEE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wait never mind.... mega sadness up a head I think?
Future Tords Pov
I sat on my chair staring at my red wall that I just got,and I heard the door opened.I turned my head causing the chair to turn to.It revealed Paul one of my trusted soldiers,as he walked towards me blushing.I knew where this was going "Did you and Pat fucked again?" I asked in a serious tone.He just shook his head as a disappointment.

"S-sir"

I slammed my fist on my desk "NO SHUTTERING INFRONT OF ME!" I yelled, causing him to jump and gulp in fear. And he was shaking trying to find he words what he was saying, from before "SPIT IT OUT SOLDIER!" I yelled ,"We have been bankrupt" he spit it out I widen my eyes how can this be?

"How soldier?" I asked in a fucken serious tone too serious...

"It's because I found a storage full of anime naked girl body pillows and one shirtless Tom one... sir..."

I widen my eyes , as i blushed at that , and I shook my head still blushing. As the question how the fuck did he found my storage? "how did you find it soldier?" I spoke looking straight at him with one eye.

"Well.. me and y/n are trying to look for you office because it was your anniversary of you and y/n's relationship I knew you wanted to marry her because it said on your wall over there......."

I blushed "CONTINUE!" I yelled at him.And I stood up and try to find a way to cover that word on my wall but how.....

"And as we were walking we saw a do not enter sign in one room,of course all of your rooms are do not enter signs but this was painted red with a side of blue.As we opened it I had a major nose bleed while Y/N was burning hot as in hot.She keeps telling me 'Should I break up with him? Because maybe he wanted to be with his ANIME GIRLS HE KEEPS MUMBLE IN HIS SLEEP!' 'I KEEP GOING OUT AND STAYED IN MY HOUSE TO GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP!' She keeps rambling it."

As I heard the word 'break up' my heart shattered into million of pieces never to be fixed.

"And once she stopped rambling she stormed into your room  and I just lay there stiff.After minutes or six I see her rolling out of the room with her f/c suitcase with a furious expression on her face."IM LEAVING!" She yelled and started finding her way to ur office but since the base is big she got lost in the hallways like in a maze she's in."

"And how come we are bankrupt?" I spoke asking a question that he already mentioned. "Sir.. i already told you because of the body pillow-" he was gonna finish but I heard footsteps coming closer to my office.

Closer...

And closer....

I hear a feminine voice yelling outside of my office door bouncing off the walls through the hallways.

I knew where this was going but it wasn't gonna end well for me.

And I heard the door slammed open and I glanced at the door.Which was almost broken, and I see a furious girlfriend of mine she shot me a death glare that could kill.I flinched by the sudden movements of her. She started walking towards me she raised her hand up and I widen my eyes.and she slapped me hard the sound is more louder than the normal slap. I could feel my cheek bleeding I touched gently my eyes and my mouth widen by the movements that I just encountered.

"IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU SHIT HEAD!"

Those words rang through and around my head. Repeating the hurtful words causing my heart to shatter once more.

"I SHOULD HAVE BELIEVED TOM! I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE WITH YOU! I MADE MY CHOICE NEVER EVER FUCKING GO NEAR ME GOT IT?!?"

Tears falling,running down my cheek. And I could see Paul watching us shocked he couldn't move at all.

"AFTER THE GIANT ROBOT I SHOULD HAVE TURNED BACK! FROM COMING TO U! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! BUT I WAS WRONG! YOU DIDNT NEED ME! YOU DIDNT EVEN MEAN IT DO YOU?!"

Her final word broke me,I wanted to say sorry and wanted to fix this.I want to say something to her to make her mine again.But no words came out from my mouth.

"THERES NOTHING ANYTHING YOUR GONNA SAY?!? GOOD!"

She glared at me once more.i looked at her directly into her e/c orbs I could tell she's gonna cry.Tears falling down I was right."Good bye" those were the words, as she said that she walked to the door "Paul let's go leave the shit head here". I looked at Paul who nodded and followed her once they went out the door I layer my head on my desk.Regretting everything I did.All I want to see her beautiful face smile at me her loving embrace .... but I couldn't get that things anymore since I fucked up badly.

--------------
I just finished this cliff hanger because the other one will be long as this or more... but most of the times i get depressed like right now I wanted to wipe my or share my depressed by making this I'm not in a relationship because sometimes I get depressed really easily no one even noticed not even my sister I wanted to have a long break form writing but my mind doesn't want to I don't know what's going on right now I'm depressed and I see one of my friends in wattpad wanted to die... I don't know what's the reason behind it it's just because she's a gentle person... her parents divorced and now she's living with her mom...I'm just gonna lock myself in my room alone time makes me feel calm most of the time usually.... if your reading this message and comment something like 'are you okay?' Or something same as that thank you...