Chapter 25: The Search for Zabuza's Blade

It's been a couple of months since I left Akatsuki. I had just woken up from my nap and now I'm walking into a nearby town. "Small town." I mumbled before walking ahead. This place hasn't changed a bit the last time I was here.

This surely brings back memories. "Oof!" Someone bumped their shoulder into me as they walked past me. "Hey, watch where you're going!" He snapped. "You bumped into me, stupid." I said. "Huh?! What did you just say?!" He said with a frown, facing me.

My eyes widened slightly when I recognized his face. It was one of Gato's bodyguards. "Tch. Just watch where you're going." He said, turning around to walk away. I grabbed his shoulder before he could go anywhere.

"You're not going anywhere." I said, coldly. "Huh?"

"Let's go for a walk, shall we?"

I picked him up from under his arms and took off into the sky. "Aaaah! Hey, put me down!" He yelled. "Now if I were to do that, you'd plummet to your death." I said, soaring through the sky. He looked down and immediately got scared.

"Help! This chick is crazy!" He yelled in fear. "Nobody's going to hear you all the way up here. If you keep struggling, I just might drop you." I warned.

"What do you want?!"

"I want to know where Zabuza's blade is."

"I don't know where it is!"

"You're lying."

I flew to a roof and dropped him. "Get away from me, you freak! What do you want from me?!" He yelled as he crawled away from me. "I want answers. Tell me where Zabuza's blade is. Now." I ordered as I walked towards him. "I don't know where it is!" He said.

I sighed. "Very well. We can do this the hard way," I grabbed his ankle and dragged him towards the edge. Still having hold of his ankle, I held him over the roof, threatening to drop him. He screamed as I stared at him with a blank face.

I made my eyes glow purple for a second before making them go back to their red color. "Now, Zori. Tell me where Zabuza's blade is." I commanded. "H-How do you know my name?" He stuttered. "Tell me where Zabuza's blade is." I repeated, ignoring his question.

"Screw you, bitch!" He yelled. I closed my eyes with a  shrug. "Have it your way." I said. I let go of his ankle, letting him fall. I listened to him scream all the way down. "If you kill him, you won't find your answers to where Zabuza's blade might be." Eun mentioned.

I sighed and swooped down to Zori, saving him before he could hit the ground. I took him back to the roof and dropped him on the pavement. "Next time, I won't be there to catch you. Last chance, Zori. Where's Zabuza's blade?" I demanded.

"Okay, okay! I'll talk! A man named Tenzen Daikoku took it!" He said. "Why?" I demanded with a frown. "He wanted to fight the ninja who wielded that blade. But once he found out Zabuza was already dead, he just took the sword and left." Zori explained.

I turned my head to the side with a frown. "Tch. Greedy humans. All they look for is power so they can bring out the fear in other," I looked back at Zori. "Where does he live?" I demanded. 

"His place is to the South, deep inside the forest. Rumor has it that several thousand mercenaries guard it. It supposed to be impenetrable." Zori said. "I see. Well, it won't impenetrable for long," I walked over to Zori and reached over to him.

He flinched, guarding himself, and I petted his head. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "See? Now was that so hard?" I asked with a creepy smile on my face. I took Zori back to the ground once I had the information I need.