Chapter Two

West Coast

Chapter Two-

Saphrin's POV

As I reached for my front door, holding onto the handle I look back at Cameron. He's looking at me with those shinning eyes of his. Like glowing stars in the beautiful sky, just staring straight into mine. I continue and stroll into my house casually.

I ran in my room and jumped on my bed, skipping with happiness, and smiling until my checks ache with pain. I immediately messaged my friend Summerlyn and she replied instantly.

Summerlyn: I think I know a youtuber named Cameron.

Saphrin: What's his name?

I like to stick to Bethany Mota, Lohanthany, and O2L. I personally am not really into youtube, but I was excited to know if he was a youtuber because if he was that would make him 10x more attractive.

Summerlyn: Cameron Dallas.

I went on YouTube on my MacBook and searched Cameron Dallas. I click on the tab 'Channels' and came across this YouTube channel. He looked exactly like our new neighbor.

All night I watched his YouTube videos, giggling and laughing. I finally came to the conclusion, 'Do I really have a crush on a famous youtuber?'

Saprin you have no chance with him, he's a famous youtuber and he probably has a girlfriend, plus loads of fans. No way.

It soon reached 11:30 pm and I had to go to sleep. I put phone on my charger and went to brush my teeth, wash my face, and got on my pajamas and literally jumped into bed.

While lying in bed a bunch of dreams started to roll through my head of cute, sweet, and romantic dates of the two of us.

*DREAM*

We were at Cameron's house and we were playing video games, Call of Duty to be exact. After about 10 minutes of fighting I won in the end.

Cameron was laughing, but facing the fact he got beat by a girl. But it was cute the way he laughed. He faced me and smiled. Leaving the room without saying anything, I was then confused. I stood up just standing there at the foot of his bed. He came running back in making a dinosaur sound.

"Rawwwwr!"

Just I was starting to understand what he was going to do, he playfully tackled me. It was the cutest thing ever. Just then after I finish laughing I hard as I ever had, making my stomach clinch, and it feels like in had just got a six pack.

He stops laughing and just stares at me. With them beautiful eyes, looking now at them close up, they're a glossy brown.

Gosh, he is hotter than Haiti. He just lays there on top of me smiling down. He starts leaning in and I find myself leaning in too.

*End of Dream*

Cameron's POV

Before going to bed I made a YouTube video. It was other Ask Cam video. The questions are really weird but so are my fans so I didn't care.

But there was a certain question I couldn't lie to my fans about.

"What was the most beautiful thing you saw today?"

I responded with, 'a girl'. I smiled and couldn't get the thought of her out of my head.

After editing and uploading, my twitter and YouTube comments flooded in.

'Who's the girl?'

'What's her name?'

'Is she pretty?'

'Does she have an Instagram?'

I didn't bother to answer them because it was getting late, plus I didn't want people to figure out who it was. Besides I didn't even know her at all, she could have a boyfriend, she could be bratty and other things I didn't want to think about.

I packed up my tripod, camera, and lights. I did my normal things before I go to sleep; brush teeth and charge my phone.

While lying in bed, I couldn't stop thinking about Saphrin, her soft silky hair, her peircing blue eyes and her wide beautiful smile.

But then I thought to myself, would I ever have a chance with that girl? Um no.

She's beautiful and like I said she probably has a boyfriend with those killing looks of hers.

With so many thoughts running through my head, all so overwhelming, I felt like she is the only thing on my mind, the only one I want to think of, the only one I want to be with.

I couldn't take it, and I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------

Hey, so I hope you guys are liking it so far and let me know if I should keep updating. Comment ideas and it might happen.

Twitter- (Fan account) @Nashs_Penny

Instagram- @Carlee.Wilson

Sorry it's such a short chapter but I'll make them longer, thanks! -C xo.

Vote & Comment