Chapter Twenty-Nine

Saphrin's POV

I starred at him, scrunching my eyebrows together, trying to get it straight.

"It's was an accident, I mean I was mad at you for kissing Nash and it happened." Cameron said still pacing.

"Wait. So you slept with a girl because I kissed Nash?" I was angry.

"Yea-" I cut him off.

Once I realized what was actually happening, it hit me hard.

"SO TELL ME HOW DO YOU FUCK A GIRL ON ACCIDENT, CAMERON?" I said.

I felt the water prick my eyes, when reality came to me.

I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. I heard chasing after me, but I hurried to my car.

I locked the doors and started my car, I started driving to no where.

I began to cry harder, I mean I'd understand if it was just a kiss, but fucking her?

I drove as fast as I could, not caring and not paying attention to anything I was doing.

I tried to stop at the red light, because I didn't realize it was red.

I instead stopped straight in the middle of the road. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was.

When I did, I knew I had no time to react. I tried.

I didn't know what to do, I needed to. But I couldn't think of anything to do.

I tried to do something, right when a semi hit the drivers side of my car.

The car started flipping, that's when everything went black..

---------------