Chapter Twenty-Six

Saprin's POV

"Saphrin," Chyna said shaking me. I turned to her, and looked at the clock. 5:13 am.

"We have to leave,"

"I have to pack my stuff."

"I already did."

I smiled.

"Thank you"

"Now hurry, the boys don't need to stop you."

I smiled and sat up. I grabbed my crutches and we headed out the door, not waking the boys. I was still upset about what happened with Nash and Cameron. At least I dont have to hide anything anymore.

We got in our taxi and headed tone airport.

• • •

When we got on the plane, I checked my phone one last time before we took off.

A text from Cameron.

Why'd you leave..

Bc you're mad.

You could have told me. Whatever bye.

I rolled my eyes and turned my phone on airplane mode.

"You and Cameron will work this out, Saphrin. I promise."

I smiled.

"Thank you"

She smiled before putting ear buds in her ears, and I did the same.

• • •

When we got off the plane, I checked my phone. No texts. No calls. Not anything. We got off first since I was crippled. We walked over to the baggage claim and Chyna ran over to someone. Morgan.

Chyna had a friend named Morgan that I had met a few times and was really cool. She had long blonde and brown hair with brown eyes. She was tan and really athletic.

"Hi" I said.

"Hello," she replied.

"I remember you" I spoke quickly.

"Me too"

"Haha so what are you doing here" I asked.

"Well Chyna invited me to come stay with you guys for some company," she said.

"I knew we would get bored," I faced Chyna.

"Haha let's go" Chyna said.

I followed Morgan and Chyna to her car, which was a 2014 RS Chevy Camaro. My dream car.

"I love your car" I said.

I started fangirling.

"Thanks I got it in college,"

"It's like my ultimate dream car." I said,

"Well actually I've had it for like 5 years and it's in really nice condition. I really want a new car-"

I cut her off instantly,

"I'll take it, I have the money" I said legitly.

"Okay," she said.

I looked over to Chyna with the biggest smile on my face, she slowly turned my way.

"Did you seriously just fucking BUY A CAR" she laughed and whispered to me.

"Yeah. I just bought my fucking dream car Chyna" I smirked.

"Can we just go home now" she said and rolled her eyes.