Chapter Fifthteen

West Coast

Chapter Fifth-teen-

Saphrin's POV

When the funeral was over Cameron took my hand and lead me outside and to the back of the church. He spun me around and kissed me hard. He pulled away and stared at me.

"That was the best speech I've ever heard" he smirked.

"Thanks" I pecked his lips slowly.

We got in the car and follow the car that carried my moms casket to the graveyard.

When we arrived I got out with Cameron and walked under the tent where they set the casket and down and got it ready to burry. I listened to the will my mom left read by the preacher. The preacher explained that I get to live by myself unless a guardian stepped forward.

We went on until they put flowers on and closed her casket, I realized I hadn't looked at my mom yet. When I was telling my speech and at the church I never got the chance to look at my mom.

"Wait!" I yelled.

The preacher looked at me and I stood up.

"Can I have a minute" I asked.

He nodded and I walked forward. I pushed back a piece of hair that fell in front if my moms face. I cried and started sobbing, I spoke to her like I always did.

"I promise mom, I'll get a job and manage the house. I'll make sure Sadie does good in life and I'll have my own. I promise to get married and make good choices. I won't do bad things and I'll a raise my own family. I know you trust Cameron and I won't you to know I love him. He's so nice and I just can't explain everything, but I know you understand me. I won't let anyone tell me different and I can't tell you how much you mean to me. This never should of happened and I'll seen you someday, I promise this isn't the end. I love you mom" I squeezed her hand.

"Until next time Buddah" I whispered.

I always called my mom Buddah, there never was a reason, never was another name, Buddah.

I wiped away the tear under my eye with my thumb and walked away. I left her the way she was. Nothing can express how much I'm going to miss her..

* * * * * * * * *

We left the graveyard after they buried the casket, we were the last ones out. We slowly watched everyone say there farewells and there sorrys.

We went back to the hotel and packed up our stuff, there was nothing for us to do here anymore.

Chyna and Nash went to there room and they flew back together.

We packed up everything and left for the airport.

* * * * * * * * *

When we got to the airport we went though security and waited in the waiting area. I couldn't wait to be home. Life would be so different without my mom.

There was a Starbucks in the airport and Cameron said earlier he was craving Starbucks. I knew what was coming watched him, waiting.

"WAIT! There's a Starbucks here!" He pointed to the other side of the airport.

"Haha yes Cameron there's a Starbucks here" I stated.

"Well... What do you want" he asked pulling out his wallet.

"Uhh, Vanilla bean frap" I said.

"Okay, I'll be right back" I nodded and sat down.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter. I noticed someone walk pass me and I looked up. The same guy at the funeral.

What was he doing here. He sat down in the waiting area across from me and got on his phone. A few minutes later some other guy walked out of the previous plane and met with him. He took his bags and walked out of the airport.

Cameron came back and handed me my drink.

"Thanks" I said.

"What's wrong?" He noticed my confusion.

"That guy over there", I pointed over in his direction, "was at the funeral. I've never seen him before in my life. He was here and I don't know why"

"That's weird" Cameron said.

'Flight 376 to Los Angelus now boarding'

We walked through crowds and through ticket check. I followed Cameron in the plane and I let him have the window seat.

I put my phone on airplane mode and took out my beats. I listened to music and watched vines the rest of the plane ride home.

___________________________________

Hello again, lol I feel so happy for myself, I've updated 3 times today. I'm still on my way to Florida and I've been trapped in my car for ever. Were so close, I can't wait I love Disney World. Hope you liked this chapter, sorry there boring and short but they will get better. Next chapters are my favorite. Thanks for reading, ily all -Carlee