Chapter Nine

West Coast

Chapter Nine-

Saphrin's POV

I got up and went to my suitcase. Today was day 1 of MagCon San Diego, and I was super pumped.

I have gained a lot more confidence and a lot more fans. Not as much as Cameron and Nash, but all of my fans respect me and I guess you could say, 'look up to me'.

I got out an Obey crop top, some Abercrombie shorts and cheetah vans. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Chyna and me were up but Nash a Cameron were still sleeping.

She came out in a PINK crop top, Hollister jeans and was carrying some black combat boots.

She had her long brown/ blonde hair loose curled and some eyeliner and mascara. She stared at me with her yellow, green and blue eyes. She truly was beautiful.

I walked in and got dressed, did my hair, makeup and brushed my teeth. I sat on the bed and stared at Cameron, playing back the scenes from last night. It made me smile.

MagCon started at 2:00 so we had time, me and Chyna decided to have breakfast in the lobby. I haven't seen Chyna in forever, I tried recalling when the last time I saw her was, which I couldn't remember.

We got on the elevator and waited, I couldn't keep it in.

"I haven't talked to you in forever! I feel bad" I laughed.

"It's fine, you have your own things to do" she giggled back.

"So, what have you been doing. How life with Nash" I pointed out.

"Good, and it's awesome"

"Has he made any moves"

"No but I really like him" she stated.

"I know the feeling"

"Haha, he's super funny and he's really nice and kind. Handsome Gentlemen"

"How's Cameron, and what have you been up too?" She continued.

"Life's good and Cameron is such a nice, really funny and just really caring"

"That's good"

She ordered waffles and I got eggs and bacon. It took us a while and me and Chyna went over child hood memories.

"Remember when you were climbing that tree in my front yard and you said,

"I'm superman!" And then you jumped out of the tree and tried to land in the bush. But you need up in the rocks and you broke you arm, you blamed it all on my and I got in trouble!" I burst out in laughter.

"You told my mum I pushed you out of the tree and I got grounded for 2 weeks!"

"Yes, and I don't regret any of it" she said holding her stomach.

"Ugh, your so mean" I looked away, forcing a smile down.

Chyna started with a story,

"Remember when I told you my crush and you went and told him. I got so mad at you, when I saw you after school I smacked you and you had this HUGE, red swollen welt on your face. You told your mum you got whacked in the face with a tree branch, you lied for me"

I laughed through the entire story,

"Yes and I never did anything like that again because I remembered you smacked me so hard and it hurt so much I didn't want to be smacked again. You were so strong at the time, and my mum didn't believe me but I kept saying I got whacked in the face with a tree branch. I lied for you because that's what best friends do" I stated.