Chapter Four

West Coast

Chapter Four-

Saphrin's POV

Cameron grabbed my hand and we went to the bathroom. He asked if we could take a few selfies. I agreed and we took some weird pictures.

A few for Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. He got behind me and put his arm around my waist. I smiled to myself as he took the picture. I got a lot of little bitty tingles that shoot up my spine.

In my opinion, the picture was beautiful.

Even though we were just new neighbors it felt like I knew him.

He asked if he could post some to Instagram and Twitter. Which of course I said yes. His twitter and Instagram blew up within 2 seconds. Watching all the comments flood in was crazy. It's like people were just waiting on his page for him to upload a picture. He had like 1.7k comments, retweets and favorites in only seconds.

Watching all the comments come in, I look at them. Some were nice and some were negative.

He asked for a snapchat one.

"Ugly or nice?" I asked walking to the bathroom.

"I don't care."

We both pulled the same face, which was pretty creepy but hilarious. It was the face that everybody knew- Püma face. To say myself I looked fabulous.

Not. Well I wasn't really concerned because it was just snapchat I've taken so pretty bad ones to my friend Summerlyn.

Cameron's POV

I thought I should take some photos with Saphrin that way tonight when I look at them and pretend I have a chance with this girl.

I took her hand and led her into the bathroom.

After we took a few different ones, some like really embarrassing, funny, and cute ones. The last one, I took her by the waist and laid my head on her shoulder. It was perfect.

Her smile is so delicate and fragile it was heart warming.

All of my girl followers had to post some nasty or nice comments, as I posted the picture I took on Twitter. I watched all the comments flood in and make my phone go crazy. I have recently been taught to ignore hate.

It's weird how when we take photos of us, and we do faces that are ugly and stupid, but she still looks so attractive and sexy? For a girl that's impressive.

After taking photos we went back to my room and laid on my bed, we were just on all our electronics. We were sending each other photos and texting. We had a conversation on twitter and she gained like 2 thousand followers on twitter from having a conversation with me.

It was getting late and we didn't realize it, we went down to see our moms talking in the kitchen. Saphrin's mom turns to her and tells her they should get going which made me sad.

Saphrin's POV

"Saphrin honey, we need to leave now." I frown.

We were on our phones earlier and we didn't realize that it was around 9:30 pm.

To be honest I didn't really want to leave, I like his home, It felt very cozy and warm, kind of like Cameron.

I went to get my phone from Cameron's room and he followed me. I grab it off his bed and start to leave when he catches me off guard by saying something I probably didn't know was coming.

"No hug?" He says with his arms wide open, and in a cute tone. He stands the smiling in the door way.

His smile was huge and so where his arms. Expanding, as he just stands there. I smile really big, and start walking his way. I saw his eyes light up like fireworks. I was only a few inches away, his cologne smelling strong and powerful. In a few split seconds, I ducked under his arms and jogged down the stairs without saying a word.