Chapter Ten

West Coast

Chapter Ten-

Cameron's POV

Today was going to be a lazy day. We had 3 weeks left in San Diego, I really didn't want to do anything today.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 9:34 am. I looked over at Saphrin who was sound asleep. Her soft snores were what got to me.

"Saphrin" I shook her.

"What Cameron?" She asked quietly.

"Can today be a lazy day" I asked pleading.

"Agreed" she said.

I laughed and got on Twitter, I took a picture and said, Bed life.

I text Nash because I was to lazy to talk, and people were still sleeping.

To Nash- hey bro, I'm bored

I saw Nash reach over to the night stand and got his phone. Little did he know it was from me. I laughed so hard inside my head. He turned over and glared at me. I knew what was coming,

From Nash- You woke me the fuck up for a damn text to tell me you were bored.

To Nash- Just for you bae

The one thing Nash did care about was his sleep. He can be nasty in the morning. I loved making Nash mad, especially in the morning. I laughed and he would be so mad, just like he is now.

From Nash- Fuck you Cam

I laughed out loud this time. He looked over his shoulder and locked his phone. He threw his phone over his shoulder and it bounced off the night stand and mashed on the floor. Nash threw his sheets over his head and went back to sleep.

I turned on the t.v and all that was on was the morning news. I muted the t.v because I hated morning news.

I turned to Saphrin and and an idea popped in my head,

"Hey Saphrin, actually do you want to go to the movies?" I wavered.

"Yeah, actually I do"

"Okay, umm comedy?" Trying to agree on a movie.

"Sounds fine to me" like I said, Saphrin goes along care free.

"Ride Along, Kevin Hart?" I asked looking at movies that appeared on the t.v screen.

She turned over and looked at me in the eyes,

"I love Kevin Hart" she stated.

"Great, movie starts at 3:00" she nodded. Turned over and went back to sleep.

~ 2:30 pm ~

**Saphrin's POV**

I got up at 8:30 am and me and Cameron laid in bed until 10:30, Nash went to subway to get lunch and really just watched t.v on demand. We actually played tag in the room until we got a phone call from Bart telling us to calm down.

Apparently the people below us were getting annoyed and called the lobby. We were jumping on beds, climbing up and down the couch and slamming the bathroom doors.

I dared Cameron to race Nash down the hallway and back, the went out in the hallway and I counted, "READY! SET! GO!" I yelled.

Cameron and Nash were tied until Nash actually tripped over his feet. Cameron looked over his shoulder and was pulling first by a long shot until he ran into the wall at the end at the hallway. He fell down and got up real quick.

Nash got up and looked over his shoulder Nash was half way ahead of Cameron and went a head and started back to the room.

"NASH, THATS NOT FAIR!" Cameron screamed all the way at the end of the hallway.

Nash laughed and just kept running, Nash finished first and when Cameron finished he flipped Nash off and Nash just laughed.

"Fuck you Nash, I'm glad you fell" he spit.

"Yeah well at least I didn't run into a damn wall" Nash replied.

"Shut the fuck up" Cameron said

Chyna and I were laughing so hard, I fell to the ground and was picked up by Cameron. He carried me into the room bridal style.

"Nash is so annoying sometimes" he whispered in my ear, keeping eye contact with

Nash. I whispered back,

"It's fine, you won first in my world" I said.

He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips,

"Time to get ready" I said.

Cameron nodded and I went to my suitcase,

I grabbed an American Eagle crop top, Huf shorts, and Nike sneakers.

I ran to the bathroom first, Cameron following.

"Lady's first" I said.

"I thought I was a lady?" I replied.

"Yes, Cam you are" I heard him laugh.

I changed, did loose curls, mascara, eyeliner, and brushed my teeth.

I walked out and got in my phone waiting for Cameron, 2:45. I put on my Hollister phone case I hadn't used yet and put my phone in my back pocket.

He came out in kaki shorts, an Obey t-shirt, and Nike free runs.

He grabbed his Neff SnapBack and got his phone, money, and sunglasses.

We went to Bart's room and to get the keys to the SUV and drove to the movie theaters.

They were playing commercials when we got in there, we went all the way to the top and there were only 3 people in here.

Cameron grabbed my hand and sipped his soda.

"You know I love you right" he said locking my eyes with his.

"Yes, I love you too Cam" I said.

He smiled and I rested my head on Cameron's shoulder, waited for the movie to start.. My life was actually perfect for once, but it seems like I always jinks that.

__________________________________________________

Hey, so I was on a sugar high when I wrote this so if you think it's funny that's probably why. I'm also working on some big things, this was just a short little chapter to tide you all over. Anyways... I totally just forgot what I was going to say lol. Oops. I'll probably remember later. -Carlee
LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT