Chapter Fifty

West Coast

Chapter Fifty-

Saphrin's POV

I woke up and threw my annoying alarm clock coming from my phone at the wall. I didn't want to do this. Why did I have to do this.

I got up and walked to my bathroom. I stood there and examined myself. I turned on the water and stepped in the shower. The warm water ran down my body.

When I was done I stepped out and dried my body slowly considering I was still half asleep. I pulled out some sweatpants, an old soccer tee shirt, and some old black vans. I walked downstairs and fixed myself some eggs, bacon and toast.

I ran back upstairs and sat down on my bed. I pulled back my hair into a messy bun and applied some mascara. I found my phone and checked my messages. One from Chyna and one from Cameron.

From Chyna- Hey, I landed in Yew York and it's a whole different setting compared to Cali. I miss you!

To Chyna- I miss you more! And be safe before you go out roaming around. Don't go in areas you haven't discovered yet. I love you!

I smiled and moved to Cameron's message.

From Cameron- Good morning beautiful

To Cameron- Hey handsome

I laughed a little and picked up my suitcase. I pushed it down the stairs as I pretended to care. Weather it dented the wall or broke the handle I really didn't care, although I don't know my I'm acting like this. I mean, I know why. But why is my mind choosing to act like this.

I was in the, I-really-don't-care-what-the-world-does-right-now mood along with a little bit of don't-touch-me-or-I'll-cut-a-bitch mood. Then on the other side was a feeling of, I-really-need-someone-to-care mood with a pinch of why-did-I-deserve-this-shitty-life.

I slumped down the stairs and rolled it against the wall by the door. I walked back downstairs and grabbed my phone. I glanced around the room making sure I had packed everything.

I turned off the lights and shut the door. I jumped down the stairs and sat on the couch. I decided to go on twitter since I hadn't been on in a while.

'On my way to Destin, Florida'

Even though they didn't know what I was talking about, I knew everything.

I heard a knock on the door, I bolted up and opened it.

"Hey gorgeous." Cameron smiled.

"Hi." I said slowly.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. He pulled away and carried my suitcase out to the car. I opened my door and sat in shotgun. He started the car and we took off driving to the airport.

-

-

"Attention all passengers riding on flight 143 to Destin, Florida.." The little presentation of safety rules came on the screen in front of me. I ignored them and looked out my window. Little guys in neon orange outfits loaded up the luggage.

I took out my earbuds and plugged them in. I turned on my playlist consisting of, Stay with Me, Life Of The Party, and many more.

I felt Cameron take my hand and interlock fingers. I looked up and smiled at him. I looked down at my phone and saw a text appear on the screen.

From Cameron- Your so amazing.

To Cameron- You had to text me to tell me that..

A pair of hands ripped my earbuds out of my ear. I glared at Cameron a little annoyed.

"Wha-" I was cut off.

"You are amazing." He silently whispered. I smiled big while he leaned in and so did I. Every time our lips connect a feel a million sparks go off and the whole patch off butterflies being released in my stomach. He slowly glided his tongue across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I kept my lips closed because I didn't want it to turn into a make out session on the plane.

"It's an 11 hour plane ride, get some sleep if you want." I nodded because it was only 6:23 am. Early flights do not normally go well with me. I put back my earbuds and fell asleep in almost an instant.

-

-

I jolted awake when I felt loud engines turning off. I looked out my window and saw many palm trees fly by me, we finally arrived in Destin.

I looked at Cameron and he was asleep. Light snores coming from his motionless body.

"Cam, baby we're here." I whispered. I noticed his earbuds where still stuck in his ears and got an idea.

I slipped out his phone and opened up his music. I picked a song and turned it up I little bit, preparing for him to awake in an instant. I hit play and waited for him to bolt awake.

"WHAT, WHAT IM AWAKE!" He cried. He ripped the earbuds out of his ears and glared at me.

"I'm sorry." I said. He frowned and grabbed his phone out of my hands.

"Come on baby, it was just a joke. I'm sorry." I surrendered. He turned towards me with his big brown, glossy orbs and started at me. The tension was interrupted by the the speakers.

"Flight 143 to Destin, Florida is now landing. Please gather up all-" I ignored the track until it was over.

"Well, you ready?" Cam asked. I slowly nodded, remembering why we came here in the first place.

After going through all including baggage claim, security and ect, we finally got outside. Since we didn't have a car we took the next shuttle bus to the hotel we were staying at.

We arrived and grabbed our bags. Cameron checked us in while I watched the t.v displaying the news. Nothing real interesting, boring news.

"Okay, I got the keys." I stood up and Cameron took my hand while locking fingers. I smiled and he noticed.

"Sometimes your smile is sexier than your ass." He whispered. I laughed quietly and blushed. Did he really think that? I covered my face inside my jacket and turned away from Cameron.

"No, Saprhin don't. It's cute." He stated. I shook my head violently and still hid.

"Please, stop." He whined. I slowly uncovered my self and faced him.

"Really?" I wondered.

"Yes, it is." He smiled bigger.

"Okay." I gave in.

We walked to the elevator and went to floor 6. I opened the door to our room and flopped on the bed and closed my eyes. The last I thing I remember is falling asleep fast.

----------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was spending time with family over the 4th of July weekend. Sorry for any errors, I write on my phone. I'm back now though, OMFG THANKS SO MUCH FOR 12.3k reads already. I DIDNT EVEN SET A GOAL, I'm CryINg. Okay anyways, I think that's all. Have a good day! Thanks for reading, ILYASFM

-C xo.

{7-7-2014}

New Goal= 12.7k reads & 225 votes

• Vote - Comment & Follow •

Twitter: idkNashsPenny

Instagram: Carlee.Wilson