Chapter Thirty-Two

Cameron's POV

I stayed on the ground until I gained enough life to stand back up and realize what's going on.

I stood up and turned around behind me, Nash's eyes were wide and he had no expression on his face.

"What the hell?" I screamed to no one.

I spread my arms out and ran to the couch.

I little bundle of happy, beautiful life laid on the couch.

Saphrin.

I cried harder and harder. How could she be back?

"Saphrin.." I cried into her chest.

"Cameron, I love you" she whispered.

She cried into my shoulder, I lifted my head and cried more. Her gorgeous face filled with a smile. I missed her so much. I kissed her hard, she pulled closer and tugged on my lip.

"What happened?" I sniffed.

She turned her head to Sadie, montioning that she knew the full story..

"Well, after we left the hospital. About 13 minutes after they took her off life support, it turns out her heart was strong enough to live. Apparently, she came back to life on her own. They took her off life support, but they never unhooked her heart monitor. When she was alive again, they took her into tests and made sure she was able to stay alive on her own, they kept her there for three days. Everything was fine so they sent her home." Sadie smiled.

I cried at the feeling of happiness, I starred at her beautiful face as she sobbed into my shoulder. I got up off of her and she stood up. I admired her body and watched her make her way to Nash.

Everything was the same. Normal, beautiful, caring, happy Saphrin.

I smiled and kissed her again.

I love her so much, I'm so glad she's back.

~ ~ ~

We went over to my house and I called Chyna and Morgan to come over. I did it in the way Sadie approached it.

I called Chyna and Morgan and Chyna picked up.

"Hello?" She said.

She sounded depressed and tired. But I didn't care.

"You nene to come over now, my house. I have something to show you."

She sighed.

"Never mind, I'm coming to get you. Get dressed and be ready." I told her.

"Trust me. You're gonna wanna see this." I continued.

I cut off the line and grabbed my car keys and headed out to my car.

• • •

I didn't even knock,

"CHYNA!" I screamed as I burst through her front doors.

She was sitting on her couch with Morgan. They stood up and walked towards me.

They looked like they had lost a lot of weight, mainly Chyna. Morgan looked like she had been crying for years.

I tried not to give away the idea of Saphrin being back so I didn't smile.

I said nothing and walked back to the car with them following behind me.

We pulled in my driveway and I smiled to myself.

"You might want to cheer up." I mentioned.

Chyna looked up at me. She looked miserable and pissed off at me for making her come.

We got out and I walked to the front door, I let Morgan and Chyna follow.

We turned the corner leading to the kitchen and there sat Nash and Saphrin at the island.

I stepped out from the front and let Chyna and Morgan lift there heads and wait for there reactions.

In the beginning, Chyna was just like me. She fell to her knees, and burst out sobbing. She buried her head in her hands trying to get reality straight.

Morgan, on the other hand was like Nash. She stood there looking at Saphrin, silently filling her face with tears, letting her eyes loose. She tried to take the hit hard. She sobbed harder but didn't make a move. Just standing and starring.

Chyna, started calming and acting like a psycho path. She smashed her fist against the hard floor, she rolled on her back.

"WHAT. IS. HAPPENING." She screamed.

She stood up and walked slowly to Saphrin like she was approaching a ghost. Saphrin laughed and once Chyna knew it was her, she hugged her.

She lifted Saphrin and spun her around and cried into her shoulder.

Chyna set Saphrin down and Saphrin made her way to Morgan. She stood and smiled at her, Morgan just widened her eyes.

Saphrin engulfed her in a hug, Morgan balled into her chest in relief.

~ ~ ~

Once everyone calmed down, I explained everything.

"It's unbelievable" I told Morgan.

"How can someone just come back to life like that?"

"Well, her heart regained its strength. But her brain never quit working" I explained.

"So she was dead, but her brain still had brain activity?" Chyna asked.

I nodded and smiled.

Chyna and Morgan headed home after a while and Nash eventually went home to his family for once and it was just me and Saphrin.

I plugged in a movie and Safe Haven started playing.

Saphrin came down the stairs in my sweats pants and a MagCon sweatshirt.

I cuddled up next to her on the couch and wrapped us up in a blanket.

Life can be incredible. Take it as an advantage, but don't underestimate it.

----------------

Hey, I hope everyone liked this chapter. I know I've had fun writing it lol. Still more things coming, hang in there. Btw: if I'm messing with your emotions, haha that was my goal. You are welcome. Thanks for reading, I love you all. -Carlee

Like • Vote • Comment.. ILY