Chapter Six

West Coast

Chapter Six-

Cameron's POV

Today is the day, the day I'll ask Saphrin the question.

I got up and had breakfast. My mom was out of town for the weekend on a business trip, so I was alone. I got dressed and text Saphrin.

To Spahrin- Hey I'm bored you wanna come over?

From Saphrin- Sure, give me a minute.

To Saphrin- Okay ;)

I locked my phone and ran to my room. I turned on the t.v and waited, until I heard a knock on the door. I ran down stairs and flung the door open.

"Hey" She said locking her phone and putting it in her back pocket.

"Is your mom home?" She asked looking around.

"No she's away for the weekend on a business trip"

"Okay" she smiled.

We walked up to my room and I muted the t.v.

"So what do you want to do today"

"Whatever sounds good" she said smiling.

"Want to go skating?" I asked getting my penny out of my closet.

"Sure, I'll go get mine." She hopped off the bed and ran out the door.

I sat on my bed and scrolled through twitter as I waited. A few minutes later I heard the front door close and foot steps running up the stairs. She appeared in my door way with her penny, playfully acting like she was out of breath. I started laughing and she soon joined once she got her breath back.

We walked down stairs and out the door. I locked it and joined her in the street, she pulled out her phone.

"So where should we go?" I ask setting down my penny on the road.

"Oh, there's this amazing milkshake place down the road" she said locking her phone and putting it away. She set her penny on the road and we started skating.

She was a little unbalanced so I grabbed her hand. She noticed and started blushing,

"I haven't skated in a while" she said looking at the ground.

"It's okay" I smiled at her and she smiled back. She was just perfect.

After small talk we finally arrived at the shop. It looked really good and had multiple milkshake choices.

I ordered chocolate, and she ordered strawberry banana.

"So what's your favorite milkshake?" We started asking each other questions.

"Strawberry banana, what's yours?" She asked licking her ice cream.

"Chocolate" I replied.

It was my turn so I asked her another question, one I had been wanting to ask her all day.

"So, how would you like to go to MAGCON with me?" I asked licking my ice cream, while playing with the little circles on the table.

She was on her phone, she started slowly setting it down. She locked it and just looked at it on the table. I saw her eyes move slow up connecting with mine.

She smiled as big as I had ever seen her smile. It made me smile because her smile is so contagious.

"I would love too!" She said sitting up straight.

"Great" I asked finishing my ice cream and throwing it away.

"So when is it?" She asked throwing hers away.