Chapter Eleven

West Coast

Chapter Eleven-

~ Warning: Emotional Possibilities Later On ~

Cameron's POV

MagCon was over and we were spending the next month in San Diego, and I was really looking forward to this.

Ever since Saphrin became my girl friend, I've been way more confident and happy. She is so much of me, and I don't know what I would do with out her.

I got up out of bed and took a look around the room. Nash and Chyna were sound asleep. Saphrin was like a bunny when she slept.

I looked out the window, and the sun was so bright. Many teens were at the beach across the street, and I found the solution for today.

I grabbed my Volcom swim trunks and went to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth, did my hair and got dressed. I walked out and woke up Saphrin.

"Hey gorgeous" I blushed.

"Hey handsome" she replied.

I love how she replied with something clever back, most people just don't care. It meant something. She noticed I was in swim trunks,

"We're going to the beach, you wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure, who's coming?" She asked.

"Nash, Chyna, me, you, Matthew, Taylor, Aaron and Hayes" I spoke.

She got up and got our her swim suit. I went to wake up Nash and Chyna, I shook Nash until he finally woke up.

"Nash get up, we're going to the beach today" his eyes lit up.

He hopped up and waited for the bathroom to be open, I went ahead and woke up Chyna. I got on my phone and text Taylor, Aaron, Hayes, and Matthew.

To Matthew, Hayes, Taylor, and Aaron- Make sure you bring your Penny's

We all met in the lobby and waited for each other, we all got on our boards and headed down the side road along the beach.

Saphrin wanted to go surfing, and she asked me to teach her. I'd been surfing before, but I wasn't the best.

"Fine, go get two boards" I said.

She ran to the rental surf shop across the street, we suited up and got in the water. The water was so warm, it felt good.

"Ready?" I asked.

She followed my lead and I went over the basics. I went on the first one, went under the water. The waves mashing against my board, thrusting forward.

I stood up and saw Saphrin watching me, I waved to the guys on shore. A wave collided with the wave I was riding and smashed me. I fell and retrieved my board.

"That was really good" Saphrin said.

"Yeah, but I'm not the best. Your turn" she sighed.

"Okay" she paddled out.

"You got this" I shouted.

She smiled, with the sun high in the sky shinning down. Water drops speckled her face. She went under, came up, turned around, exactly what I taught her.

She stood up and leaned forward. She looked down at the wave under her, she looked up at me and smiled so big, she waved and I clapped for her.

She pounded her fist in the air, and I laughed. The sun upon her face, made her beautiful. The wave slowed, and she hopped off, she swam to me.