Chapter Forty-Seven

West Coast

Chapter Forty-Seven

Saphrin's POV

I picked up my notebook and read the first question.

"First question," He nodded and waited.

"What's my favorite flower?" I asked slowly.

His eye brows scrunched up together and and sighed. I knew he would have trouble with this one. I laughed when he just guessed.

"Roses?" He flinched.

"Close, what color?" I further challenged.

"Pink?" I smiled even though he couldn't see it.

"Nope. White." I stated. I walked over to the table filled with weapons as I call them. Balloons, paint, nasty food, ect. I picked up the can of baby food, and thought about it.

"Hurry up!" Cameron screamed.

"Hold your horses!" I yelled back.

I took the baby food and opened it. I looked towards the camera and laughed a little. I turned back and dumped the baby food on his head. It spilled everywhere, and some got in his mouth.

"That was disgusting, baby food?" He faced me.

"Y-yeah." I managed to say through my laughing.

"Okay, second question." He took a deep breath as I did the same.

"What is my favorite t.v. show?" I asked.

Since I knew on one of his questions I got right, he went ahead and threw a balloon at me. I decided to get revenge.

"Spongebob?"

I smirked. I bent down and whispered in his ear,

"Time for payback, you got that one right." His mouth dropped a little and formed a grin.

"Nope, wrong!" I said to the camera.

I took a water balloon filled with syrup and smashed it on his head. I watched as maple syrup slowly rolled down his body, and laughed like crazy. Revenge never felt so good.

He faintly laughed but kept it in and shook his head. He stood up and faced me, then his arms lifted up his bandana quickly.

"Hey you're not sup-" I was cut off by Cameron picking my up and kissing my lips forcefully. My hands cupped his cheeks and my legs tightly wrapped around his toned waist, while he held me with a tight grip.

"You're s-so b-beautiful." He whispered between kisses. I didn't do anything but just kissed back, his teeth tugging on my bottom lip.

After a while he released and rested his forehead against mine as he tried to catch his breath. His soft hands rubbed up and down my back and he lightly kissed my neck.

"We're still filming." I whispered and slowly moved my eyes over to the camera. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder while he still rubbed my back. His cold hands sending chills down my spin, good chills.

"Good, I want to capture our love while I can." He smirked and I just forced my lips back onto his. I closed my eyes and tightly wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head into the crook of his shoulder.

"What's question three?" He giggled.

"We'll lets see." I slid down his warm body till my feet touched the ground. I walked over and grabbed the notebook, letting my eyes search until I found question three.

I turned around and already saw Cameron sitting there on the chair with his bandana on. I shrugged and faced the camera.

"Question three." I continued.