Chapter Fourty-Three

West Coast

Chapter Fourty-Three

Saphrin's POV

I walked to my bathroom and washed my face. I applied some makeup and brushed my teeth. I then walked to my closet and threw together an outfit, consisting of pastel blue vans, a Mickey Mouse crop top, and some white high wasted shorts.

I wand curled my salt hair and loosely tussled it. I applied some mascara and eyeliner, and ran downstairs. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and walked outside. I sat on the porch chair and waited for Chyna to arrive.

She soon later pulled up in her car and I got in the front seat and buckled myself in.

"Hey, Saphrin. How are you?" She said trying to be happy.

"I'm okay." I replied. It was an honest answer, I haven't been feeling the best lately and I haven't talked to Cameron since last night. The whole situation gives me a head ache so I wish to not talk about it. Chyna doesn't know the problem and she won't because she would just worry about it all the time.

"So what store do you want to go to." She asked. I thought my normal stores but I was in the mood actually to get more fancy stuff, I recently got my allowance money and I've been saving up for god knows what I'll spend it on.

"I have some money I wanna blow, I'm thinking Versace, Gucci, Pompeii Works." She looked at me with wide eyes.

"When you mean 'wanna blow money' you mean go big or go home. You really wanna blow that much money, so how much do you have?" She continued.

"I have about 5,000$ in my savings and 300$ in cash currently. And yes I'm in the fancy dress, wealthy spending money mood and that's rare so take advantage." Chyna always wanted me to be more like a girl. In elementary school I was more like a tomboy. Although throughout the years if JR.High and high school I have became more of a girl but not a girly-girl.

In Chyna's eyes I had to be fancy, mature, high class and succeeding to be a girly-girl. Which I was, just not mature sometimes and not that fancy. I chuckle at her shock and tell myself that today I would try and be happy as much as possible because my best friend is leaving and it's a hard time right now.

I smiled and turned on the radio, the song Summer Time Sadness came on but I turned it back off, took out my phone and plugged in the AUX cord. I started playing Summer Time Sadness but this time it was Shawn's cover. He was way better than anyone I know at his level. Shawn was always one of my secretly favorites, when I first met him he was kind and respectful and it was just the same way for him.

When we got to the mall I got out and grabbed my wallet. We walked into he first store we wanted to go to and entered Gucci. A girl came up behind me and tapped on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, are you Saphrin Hyland?" She asked shyly. I smiled and nodded as I watch her eyes light up. I giggled to myself at her spirit and gave her a warm hug.

"I'm such a big fan!" She stated. I nodded expecting more and she continued.

"You and Cameron are the cutest.." Cam, I totally forgot. The words it's self were threatening, it stung my chest. I smirked and nodded.

"What's wrong, is it something I said." She started freaking out. I waved my hands at her telling her no.

"No no no, it's nothing you did. Don't worry, just don't mention cam please." She frowned and her head fell to the ground, she starred at her feet. A wave of guilt flew over me.

"Hey, it's okay. I only said that because me and Cameron are just in a little fight right now, understand?" I told her. Her face shined a smile and she nodded fastly.