Chapter Five

West Coast

Chapter Five-

Saphrin's POV

I woke up from the beautiful sunshine blasting through my window.

I realized it was 8:00 am, which actually was early for me unless I had to go to school. I got up and walked down stairs, and I saw my mom sitting at the island reading the newspaper.

"Good morning sunshine." she says not looking at me, still reading the paper.

"Sure." I said replied still half asleep.

I grab my favorite cereal and see a piece of the news paper she had pulled out and laid it aside. She probably already read this section because she separates the parts she 'read' and 'hasn't read'.

I see an add for Six Flags, and it says,

"60% OFF TICKETS WITH 4 PEOPLE!"

I thought about it, but what would I do with these and who would I go with?

I thought immediately, Summerlyn. But I also thought Chyna, my other best friend. I haven't hung out with her in a while because her family went on vacation to Florida.

But it has to be 4 people.

I text Cameron and ask him what he's doing today. He immediately replied,

From Cameron- Nothing, you?

To Cameron- No, but you wanna go to Six Flags with me and my friend Chyna? It has to be 4 people though. One person, you know anyone?

From Cameron- Nash! If that's ok with you.

To Cameron- Fine with me.

From Cameron- Okay, I'll text him.

To Cameron- Okay, how about we go at 9:30? The drive is only 25 minutes.

From Cameron- Okay, see you then. ;)

I text Chyna and she said she could come and I told her all the details and what was going down.

I went to my closet and got out my bathing suit, getting everything I need.

Cameron's POV

I quickly text Nash and I walked to my closet and got out my tribal print swim trunks from American Eagle and threw them on.

I walked over and grabbed my sack pack putting money, my phone and the charger in there. Plus, some snacks and a water bottle.

I walked down stairs and ran my fingers through my hair, and sat down on the couch. I saw Nash pull up and run to the door.

I opened it as soon as he started to knock,

"Hey, what's up?!"

"Nothing, you?"

"Same." We laughed and watched t.v until Saphrin text me.

From Saphrin- I'll be over in a minute.

To Saphrin- Okay, I'm here with Nash.

I locked my phone and waited, I heard a knock and Nash got up because he was closest to the door.

Saphrin appeared from behind the door and walked in and sat down.

Her hair was in up and she had on an American Eagle bathing suit. She was still gorgeous, I could tell she had on no make up and that's the way I liked it. Since we were going swimming there was no need.

"Hey what's up." I said.

"I'm going to Six Flags" she smirked and made me laugh.

I ran up to my room go grab my life proof case off my dresser and ran back down stairs.