Chapter Forty-Six

West Coast

Chapter Forty-Six

Saphrin's POV

I woke up and had no idea what to do. I grabbed my phone and open all my messages. I took a deep sigh and read them.

Unknown Number: You little mother fucker, you never know where I am. I could be anywhere...

Unknown Number: You have don't know the things I could do to Cameron.

Unknown Number: You don't scare me, but I know I scare you, that's good. Because you should be..

She's right I was scared of her, I tried my best not to show it. But obviously I'm not that good.

I shake Cameron's shoulder to wake him up.

"Cameron."

"Mhmmm?"

"Cameron.."

"Hmm, yah." He says with his eyes still closed.

"CAMERON." I say louder.

"What babe?" Damn, I never noticed how sexy his raspy morning voice sounded.

"Look at th-" I cut myself off remembering that I can't tell him.

"Look at what?" He opens his eyes slowly.

Shit.

"Umm, look at the sun. Isn't it beautiful.." Gee, nice cover up Saphrin. That was the lamest thing I've ever said. I woke up Cam to tell him how pretty the sun looked, that's screwed up.

"S-Saphrin," he scrunched up his eyes brows and looks away from the sun and turns to me.

"The sun looks like that everyday. You woke me up to tell me how damn pretty the sun looks.."

I felt a pinch of guilt bubble up inside of me. I felt bad and I deserved too, but on the other hand it's 10:23 am and it's just sleep, in other news Cameron loves his sleep.

"I'm sorry Cam." I kissed his cheek and sighed deeply.

"No, you know what?" I furrowed my eye brows.

"It's fine, because that sun.. Is really sexy." I laugh and he laughs with me. That was cute.

"Don't play with me Dallas. I feel guilty for waking you up, because I know you love your sleep." I state.

"Well my princess shouldn't be. She did the right thing by wake me up." He says.

"Why is that Dallas?" I ask.

He leans in and cups my face in his hands and kisses me slowly but passionately. In a way making me crave more.

"B-Because my p-princess is gorgeous a-and I love her." He says between kisses. I laugh and pull away to catch my breath.

"But she knows her prince needs his beauty sleep." That's like a fact. He chuckles and forces out lips back together.

"And the p-princess doesn't.." He trailed off.

"She's not that important." He pulls away and I become sad.

"The princess is the most important thing in a princes world, I don't know what you talking about." He laugh and reconnect our lips.

"I thought I was just a slave."

"You are." I laugh in a confused way, which he must have noticed.

"My sex slave." He continues. I laugh and rest my forehead against his.

"Your kidding right?" I joke.