Chapter Fifty-Six

West Coast

Chapter Fifty Six-

Cameron's POV

After what felt like endless hours but was only 20 minutes we arrived at the most dreadful place on earth. The hospital.

When I was a kid hospitals would always scare me. Just because of the thought that people were seriously sick, majorly injured or halfway dead feared me.

Basically in shorter terms, people died in hospitals. I always thought when I was a kid, that when I die I didn't want it to be in a hospital. If you know what I'm saying.

I stepped out of the car and walked beside the moving stretcher. Still holding tightly of Saphrin's hand, the only part of her that I was able to hold.

They pushed her to the emergency room where I wasn't aloud to go. I frowned as the doctors pushed her through the doors leading to the area. I stopped and watched them rush down the hall.

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and I spun around quickly, startled a little. I expected to see Nash or someone else, nope.

"Your Cameron Dallas right?" The nurse asked.

"Uh, y-yes."

"Please follow me." I nodded and followed her to a different area. I sat down in one of the chairs and looked around. A room that looked like a questioning room.

"Okay, Mr.Dallas." I didn't even smile. Just starred at her and waited annoyed.

"Uhm, let's begin shall we." She opened a notebook and flipped a few pages. She glanced up and I starred at her still annoyed. She looked back down and sighed like I was making her mad.

"Now, basically I'm going to ask you questions over what happened. Got it."

Didn't smile. I clenched my jaw lightly and starred at her.

"Okay, first. What did you do first?" She asked with her pen ready to write it down. I scrunched my eye brows together confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I asked what did you do first?" She asked not making anymore since than before.

I didn't answer because I really didn't want to talk.

"Okay. I mean, what did you do to her first?" I was surprisingly still confused.

Then it hit me. My eyes widened and my jaw clenched, hurting my muscles, I balled my fist tight.

"Y-You mean.. Wait are you saying you think I hurt her?"

"Yes, you where-"

"Stop talking. Shut your mouth and don't speak." I starred at her hard, giving her the full on death stare.

"Okay one, Saphrin Hyland is my girlfriend. Two, even if she wasn't I would never and I mean NEVER EVER HIT AND BEAT A GIRL LIKE THAT! Three, I don't know who did this, but it wasn't me." I yelled while sitting on the edge of my seat.

She starred at me shocked and a little scared. I didn't care, who could think I would beat someone I love so much like that. Those wounds and cuts were something horrifying and deeply painful.

"I wouldn't ever do anything like that to Saphrin." I stated again making my point.

She still looked at me with wide eyes until she scooted her chair back and stood up. She walked out of the room and disappeared for 3 minutes. She came back in the room with a different colored notebook and sat back down.