Chapter Sixty

West Coast

Chapter Sixty

Saphrin's POV

My heart stung at the memory, it was sweet. I was still overly confused and aching from fear. I didn't focused on that.

This was me and Cameron. When? I can't remember anything except that this was me and Cameron, it replayed many times in my mind.

'This is me and Cameron.'

Again it hit me like a wrecking ball speeding 86 miles per hour at me. This was only one of my most favorite memories of Cameron and I.

While my mom was in the hospital after being shot, Cameron took me to this room to calm down and things turned different. He calmed me down fortunately but it ended up as a making out session, I guess you could say I got caught up in his love.

I felt soft tears stain my heated cheeks. A really sharp sting in my stomach appeared, at least I thought so. I was still memorized as the pain got sharper.

I made sure I wasn't bleeding which I wasn't. The pain ached harder and tighter. I got up quickly and darted out of the room. I ran back to the room I originally came from again for the 20th time today. Wait, what's today's date? I didn't know and I didn't really care.

I reached the room and ran through the door clutching my stomach tightly. I glanced up and saw the teen that was having a seizure earlier slowly getting better. Her heart monitor lost speed and lest medicine was pumped. On the other hand I was going down.

Everyone calmed down and some left.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP!!" I screamed, it echo which was odd. No one heard me, or even looked at me.

"HEY ASSHOLES I-I NEED HELP!!!" I whined. The pain then grew increasingly fast.

"OWW, PLEASE!!" I groaned.

I fell to the ground on my knees and bent over. I then laid on my side and balled up. I squeezed my eyes and took heavy breaths.

A few people walked past me and didn't even see me, looks like I was on my own. Literally. "Please.." I whispered. I looked up and watched the perfectly healthy sleeping girl, while I suddenly acquired such horrible pain.

It was like we where the same people, knew each other, felt everything.

It was like she was in pain not to long ago and now she's all better. I wasn't in pain a while ago and now I feel like I'm dying.

Everything black out except for my thoughts.

It was like we switched body's.. We switched pains.

-----------------------------------

Hey, so thank you so so much! Its literally unbelievable I can't even, I reached 30k reads. This is amazing, I cried my eyes out!

Sorry this is such a short chapter but I have a surprise coming, stay tuned!

I haven't been on in a while and I'm so sorry, I feel disconnected and school has got me feelin some type of way.

IM BACK NOW!

I missed you guys and ILY ALL so so much, all I can say is thanks because that's all I need to say.

ILYASFM, bye babes. Thanks for reading - C xoxo

New Goal= 30.3k reads

• Vote & Comment + Follow •