Chapter Thirty-Five

Saphrin's POV

I woke up in one of the bedrooms at Cameron's beach house. I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs.

I didn't feel like having breakfast, I wasn't really hungry. I had a really big headache and a really bad dream last night about those bad texts.

Not very long after I got up, Cameron walked downstairs.

"Hey, handsome." He sat next to me at the islands.

"Hello, gorgeous." He yawned.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, not only do we have a beach house but out in the country. We own a barn, filled with dirt bikes and four wheelers. I recently rained there and we own about 10 acres of land out there. We could go mudding." He smiled.

"I have a dirt bike at home and I used to race. Did you know that?" I joked.

"No, me too."

"I love to dirt bike." I stated.

"That's my kind of girl."

I blushed and walked up to the room. I got out some clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly got in and out and they my hair up in a towel.

I slipped on an old Asphalt Yatch t-shirt and some old Hollister shorts. I put my wet hair up in messy bun and only put on some mascara.

I went down stairs and waited for Cameron.

5 minutes later he came down in an old Obey tank top and some kaki shorts.

He grabbed his keys and phone and so did I.

"Let's go" he smiled and we left the house.

~ ~ ~

When we got there and this giant barn appeared from behind trees and small rivers.

"So what all do you have?" I asked again.

"Well, about 4 dirt bikes and 3 four wheelers and 2 gators. That's all I swear" he laughed.

I smiled,

"You people, are literally crazy." I stated.

He smiled and parked the car.

"Now we have 10 acres of land, covering about 3 rivers, 200 square foot filed that my dad used to farm and a little part of woods." He explained.

"The rest of the land around our land is the owned by the town, so they really don't care if we ride there but there's nothing there either." He continued.

I nodded and followed him to the barn.

He unlocked the door and there was a whole shop filled with toys. All lined up in order, smallest to biggest, all parked the same way.

The other half of the barn looked like a work shop, if something was broke there was something to fix it.

"This is incredible." I sat in one of the gators.

"Yeah, I would come out here all the time when I was a kid."

"Next time, you should invite me." I smirked.

"Well, duh your my girlfriend. Anyways what do you want to ride, your choice." He exaggerated the 'your choice' implying the option everything was available to ride.

I checked out every bike, moving to four wheelers, and admiring the speed and beautie of the gators.

"Umm, this one." I laid my hand on a Kalisaki KTz 210.

I had one of these when I was older, when my dad owned land but we had to sell the land leaving me no where to ride.

"Nice choice." He sadly said.

"That's my bike." He continued.

"I can totally pick another one." I crossed my arms.

"So can I." He sassed.

"Whatever, you sure." I asked.

He nodded and went to the bike next to me.

I kicked up the kickstand and rolled it out the huge garage door.

We went to the back of the barn and I felt my phone vibrate, I pulled it out and looked at the screen.

A text from an unknown number.

I nervously unlocked my phone.

"I hope you wreck and die."

I looked up and circled the area, looking for anyone.

Who knew we were going mudding, here, right now.

I locked it and ignored it.

I shook the thought out of my mind.

I walked over to Cameron who was waiting.

"Who was that?" He asked.

"Morgan." I lied.

He nodded and sat on my bike.

"So, I really hope you know how do drive a dirt bike. I mean I would understand if it where a four wheeler or a gator, but dirt bikes are harder."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not giving you a life story but I used to have this very bike, I used to drive it."

He smiled.

"That's the kind of girls I like." He grinned.

"Okay, lastly that's my favorite bike. Last question, have you been mudding?"

"Only on four wheelers." I said.

His smiled turned down a little.

"Oh well, driving in the mud isn't hard but it's tricky." He spoke sincere.

"I promise I'll go slow."

He smiled big and laughed.

"Okay then, let's have some fun"

He handed me my helmet and some goggles and buckled it for me.

He did the same and kick started his bike, as I did the same.

I gave him a thumbs up and he nodded.

He started off really fast and I followed him. Since he knew where he was going, I followed.

There were multiple trees and trails. He lead me out to the center of the land and there was a huge track.

He turned around and smiled.

I gave him a stern look saying, "are there anymore surprises".

With multiple hills and turns and hill banks and wide range uneven ground.

It was amazing.

I passed him and led the lead.

-------------------

Hello, sorry I ended it at this but it'll be like a continuation in the next chapter. I know all this stuff because I love dirk biking and mudding. I have many dirt bikes and four wheelers and trails and a track, I guess kind of a REALLY REALLY big hobbie lol. Thanks so much for reading, I love you all -Carlee { 5/ 20/ 2014 }

Like • Vote • Comment