Chapter Thirty-Six

Cameron's POV

She passed me up and started at the beginning of the track. I went faster and stopped next to her.

She smiled and shouted,

"1...2...3!"

I shifted up and pulled he throttle down. The track was fairly big with 3 huge bank turns, a short run of ditch bumps, 2 really big hill jumps and a flat hill landing.

I got a head of her by cutting off her inside path. I passed through the inside and down the ditch bumps. Banking a turn right and slowing down over the flat hill landing, all still in lead.

Although surprisingly, she wasn't far behind and her power on the turns were better than mine. She just wasn't on the inside or she would be way ahead of me.

When I crossed the finish line I stopped and waited for Saphrin to finish. She came to a stop and waited for me to speak.

"Want to leave or finish 2 out of 3 laps?" I asked.

She looked ahead at the track and spoke up,

"Uhh, let's go to the river." I nodded and smiled.

I went first and she followed behind. Down the dirt trail, deeper into the woods, we reached the river that flowed over 3 miles long.

It reached short in deep areas, I went to the center of the shallow river and Saphrin got far back knowing water would get in her face.

We both smile and nod day the same time. She slid down her goggles as I did the same. I gave her a thumbs and she gave me a thumbs up back.

I shifted and started down the river. Riding down the river, giving my bike all the power I had.

Riding down, with water in a range from no water in some places to 2 feet deep. Running over tree branches while sliding and digging up mud or rocks.

Following in a straight line, splashing everywhere with water. I rounded corners and never slowed down.

I reached the near end and the high hills around me outlining the river slowly came to my level.

More prairie grass than trees appeared, the river came to a field and ended at this little lake. I pulled over and got out of the river.

I noticed a the side of the river was still a hill, I gave my bike all the power I had. I climbed the hill, last time the river wasn't that deep it must have eroded deeper.

I reached the top of the hill and watched Saphrin come up behind me. She pulled up next to me, and lifted her goggles up and lifted up her helmet.

"Where now?" She added in a chuckle.

I shrugged and a smile creeped out of my lips.

"There's fields over there that always got flooded, or we could go get some lunch?" I stated.

She laughed and smiled,

"Lunch."

"Okay." I turned around and started my bike.

I slid down my helmet, and rode back to the barn with Saphrin following.

---------------------------

Hello guys, I'm so sorry for not updating very much. Here is a unfortunately a really small update. More coming, uhh. Just hang in there, next chapter will be longer and more interesting. Also, it will leave off from here btw. Lastly, thanks so much for 4k reads. I can not express it. My readers are the most loyal thing to me. Thanks for reading, ILYASM -Carlee {5 / 30 /2014}

Like • Vote • Comment