Chapter Twenty-Four

Saphrin's POV

I woke up to Cameron playing with my tangled hair. I turned to him and smiled.

"Hi," he mumbled. I giggled a little and then remembered what happened last night, my smiled faded and I looked down.

"What's wrong, babe?" he asked putting my finger under my chin, and tilting my head up.

"Nothing, just tired"

"What do you want to do today?" Cameron asked.

"I don't know, I'm not really feeling so well. You and Chyna and Nash can go do something. I think I might just stay here." I said.

"No I'll stay with you."

"Cameron, we have three weeks left in the Cayman Island. You can go do something, I'll be fine. I promise."

He smiled and kissed my temple.

"Okay, under one condition." he said.

My stomach dropped.

Did he know about the kiss?

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Chill... You have to go out on a date with me tonight."

"Do we have too?"

"Yes."

I smiled.

"Fine."

* * * *

I was finally alone the hotel. I got them all to leave, even Chyna who felt awkward with two guys.

I walked to the bathroom and found some pain killers. I had a major headache and I was so scared Nash would say something. I got a text from Nash.

From Nash: I'm sorry for the kiss

To Nash: I am too. But please please please don't tell Cameron.

From Nash: You think I want to get punched in the nuts?

To Nash: Haha no..

From Nash: Well can I tell you something?

To Nash: Of course.

From Nash: I like you.

I stopped texting him. I didn't want him to like me.

I like Nash, he's like a brother I always wanted. I love Cameron more than have ever loved someone in my entire life, he's special. He means everything to me, and if I lost Cameron I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably loose my mind.

The rest of the day I tried to not think about the kiss. But I couldn't.

* * * *

When Nash, Cameron and Chyna got back, I got dressed. Nash and Chyna were going to do there own thing. I think they were going to the movies.

Cameron was taking me to a restaurant down the street. He grabbed my hand as we walked.

"I'm so happy you said yes." he smiled.

"Me too." I lied.

I love Cameron, but I didn't really want to go out tonight. I fell so guilty.

He grabbed my hand and started rubbing his fingers across my knuckles. I smiled.

When we got to the restaurant he pulled out my at for me.

"Thank you," I blushed.

He took a seat, and it was a Mexican restaurant. The appetizer was chips and salsa, I took a chip and dipped it.

"So I was wondering.. Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, nervously.

"Because you seem a little.. I don't know.. Jumpy."

"I just don't feel good." I said.

"You know how much I love you, right?"

"Yes, I love you too." I said.

The biggest smile appeared on his face. He laid his hand out across the table and I gladly took it. He looked up and smiled at me.

"But.."

"There's always a but, isn't there?"

"I love our relationship, but can we have no secrets?"

I nodded,

"Why are you so jumpy, the real reason?" Cameron asked.

"I told you the real reason."

"No.. You didn't."

"Okay, but Cameron please don't be upset"

"What?"

"Nash kissed me last night"

His eyes went wide and he took away his hand.

He stood up and I watched him walk past me.

Oh shit.

What did I just do?

_________________________