Chapter Fourty-One

West Coast

Chapter Forty-One

Cameron's POV

Saphrin kept saying these random words and names in her sleep. I shook her softly trying to wake her, I've learned she's a pretty deep sleeper.

She said bitch and that caught me off guard. I shook her harder and I said things to her but I knew she couldn't her them.

"Who's a bitch?" I yelled/asked. She slowly woke up and fluttered her eyes open, revealing her piercing green eyes.

"Who's a bitch?" I asked again.

"Uhm, just a bitch in my dream." She lied.

"Saphrin tell me the truth." I said. She shook her head and just looked at the circles on her hand. I took her hands and interlocked our fingers together. She had no choice and I took my index finger and lifted her chin up to look in my eyes. They were glossy but glowing.

"How about we to out to dinner tonight." I told her. She forced a weak but smile, but I smiled back because of the effort she gave. She nodded and stood up. It was around 5:34 pm according to the clock in the kitchen. Saphrin fell asleep and has been asleep ever since, so I decided to just let her sleep in.

She started walking out the door and when I stopped her. I gave her a hug from behind and whispered in her ear.

"I'm picking you up at 7:00 pm." She slowly nodded and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She giggled and walked to her house across the street.

I ran up to my room, grabbed some clothes and got in the shower. When I was done I dried myself off and put on my clothes.

The reason I said 7:00 was because I knew Saphrin would need more time than me to get ready because girls just take longer. I dried my hair and put it up in my style and put on my shoes. I was basically done, I sprayed some cologne and put on some brackets my fans gave me. I walked down stairs, sat down, and waited for 7:00 to arrive.

Saphrin's POV

I opened my door and I already knew I was alone because my sisters car wasn't in the garage. I ran upstairs and looked at myself in the mirror, total zombie.

I grabbed my towel and got in the shower. The warm water felt good on my stomach and back. I stood there and thought of many random things I couldn't even describe.

I got out and dried myself off, I walked to my closet and starred at it. I couldn't think if anything to wear so I text Cameron.

- How fancy will this place be?

- Just look gorgeous..

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I just decided to wear a not that fancy dress, a pastel blue floral dress and some John Campbell white high heels.

I slipped it on and walked to the bathroom, normally my showers took a long time because I loose track of time. It was 6:42 pm. Perfect.

I put on some very light foundation and mascara. I winged my eyeliner a little and put on some lip gloss. I took my wand and curled my hair, I made a small braid drift across my top forehead like a halo and let the rest down. Make-up check, dress check, hair check.

I got my purse and my phone and sat at the island until Cameron showed up. I looked at the time by the clock on the wall, 6:57 pm.

A minute later Cameron knocked on my door, I turned off the lights and opened the door. I stood there with a cheesy smile and looked at his handsome face. He was wearing a FOX polo and some kaki shorts with red vans.