Chapter Fifty-Three

West Coast

Chapter Fifty Three-

Cameron's POV

"Saphrin are you sure you don't need any help?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure, just go get the car please." I nodded and pulled the keys to my car out of my pocket.

Today me and Saphrin were taking home her grandma. They just released her we were picking her up.

I pulled up to the hospital and Saphrin helped her into the back. Once we off and on our way home, her grandma spoke up.

"So you're Cameron I'm guessing." She asked. i nodded and glanced at her through the mirror.

"You're a good looking guy." I laughed a little and spoke back this time.

"Well your granddaughter is very gorgeous too." I protested. I looked over at Saphrin and she was looking out the window while blushing.

"I always knew she was." Her grandma replied.

We soon pulled into the drive way and Saphrin looked like she knew what she was doing so I just held the door open. Me and Saphrin had already packed our bags and our flight was leaving at 4:00 pm today. We decided to go to the mall to burn time.

"Well grandma I must get going. We are going to miss out flight later." She hugged her grandma lightly since she still was recovering from her broken ribs.

I leaned in and hugged her softly. I was pulling away when her grandma whispered in my ear.

"You're a handsome young man and Saphrin is a gorgeous young girl. She deserves someone like you, don't loose her. My only rule from me is, you treat her right. She deserves it. Rule two, protect her. The real world is harsh. Last rule; three, Love her and never stop. Thats important." She said quickly but clearly. I nodded and pulled away smiling.

"Alright be safe kids, have fun." She turned to me and winked at me the last. I giggled and faced Saphrin.

"Oh, Saphrin. Tell Sadie I said Hi." Saphrin faintly smiled and nodded. I knew when Sadie was brought up Saphrin always frowned at the thought.

I sat dwn in the car and started it. Saphrin rolled down her window and said a few last things.

"Call me so I know you're doing better." She nodded and we drove off.

~

~

"Hey we better get leaving it's already 3:36 pm." I told Saphrin. She nodded and we left the mall. We did the usual, security, baggage check, and waiting to board. I've been flying on planes so much its to overrated.

The usual annoying voice came over the speakers in the room.

"Flight 620 to Los Angeles, California is now boarding." I got up along with Saphrin and walked with her to the tunnel that lead to the plane.

We entered the plane and Saphrin stopped in her tracks.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Have the window seat." She said.

"No, no, no. You have the window seat." I forced back.

"No, I always get the window seat. I don't want it." I sighed and sat down in the window seat.

The safety video played on the little screen and i ignored it. I closed my eyes and for some reason I fell asleep, and fast.

Saphrin's POV

I felt the ground beneath me come to a stop. I forced my eyes open and turned to Cameron.

"Hey handsome. Were home." He didn't wake up. I could think of anything else to do so I leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. After a few seconds i felt him smirk, his eyes fluttered open but they shut again.

His hands trailed down my back to my lower waist and he pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him. I grabbed his neck and bit his bottom lip softly for entrance. He accepted and he started fighting for dominance. He eventually won and then I realized what we were doing. Thankfully we were in the back of the plane.

"C-Cam, we're still i-in the plane." I whispered between kisses.

"I l-love you so m-much." Was his answered. I rolled my eyes because that wasn't the answer I wanted. But I couldn't help myself.

I started grinding my hips against his without breaking the kiss. He kissed me harder because he knew where I was going with this. I felt a bulge form under his pants, I knew what I was doing was right.

I slipped my hand under his shirt and rubbed my hand up and down his abs while pretending I was 'petting' them. I moved my hand down to his V line and rubbed the side of his stomach, all while still grinding my hips against his. The boner in his pants grew and he pulled away for a second.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked covering the topic of me doing all this stuff when he knows we cant do what he wants to do at the moment because of where we are.

"I don't know what your talking about." I teased and forced his lips back onto mine. I let my hand fall down to his area I dared myself to enter. I took the opportunity and palm that area. He was taken aback but adjusted really quick.

I went back to grinding my hips against his and rubbing his abs with my other hand.

He let a small, quiet moan escape his lips, I smiled knowing I found his sweet spot. I had always wondered how I could turn him on and I guess I finally found the right actions. So this is what it feels like to be turned on.

I kept going when I sat down softly on Cams lap and felt the bulge bigger. I smirked big and turned the tables a little bit. I slowly left his lips, leaving them in the dust. I started making a little trail down his jaw line and to his neck. I sucked on the skin leaving a small love bit. I continued farther down to his shoulder and kissed it hard but continuously. He released a whispered moan, keeping as quiet as possible.

I snickered at his attempt and keep going until I reached the end.

"Wanna continue this at home or keep going?" I asked pressing my lips against his ear. I felt him shiver a little, sending chills down his body.

"Home." He answered. With that I got off and winked at him. His face looked like he was speechless, turned on, and breathless at the same time..

~

~

Cam parked his car in his driveway and got out

"I need to put my bags away, I'll be back in a few minutes." He nodded and I rolled my bags across the street.

I opened the door and walked into the house and looked around. I saw someone sitting on the couch and squinted.

Fear filled my body but I kept calm. I dropped my bags and the person stood up in the darkness. No body would speak so I spoke up first.

"Who the hell are you."

----------------------------------------------

Oh boy, am I gonna have some fun with this next chapter *smirking emoji*

• Thanks so so much for 15.2k reads, that's insane! Sorry for any errors, I hope you enjoy what's coming. Thanks for reading loves, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! -C xo.

{7-18-2014}

New Goal= 16k reads & 225 votes

• Vote - Comment & Follow •