Chapter Eight

West Coast

Chapter Eight-

Saphrin's POV

~ 3 Months Later ~

Me and Cameron have been friends for 3 months now and he's been taking me to MagCon ever since. I love going to Magcon and Cameron's mum got my mum to let me go. Surprisingly because my mum is hard to get to say yes. I had to take online school every 3 weeks. It wasn't really that bad.

Bart considers me a part of the family but if I don't want to go onstage I don't have too. Plus not very many people want me unless there are fans for me too.

This weekend were going to MagCon in San Diego and I can't wait, I never been there.

It was Thursday and me and Cameron were leaving tomorrow morning. We were going skating to day to kill time, and we have nothing else to do.

I grabbed my Penny board and headed out the door.

**Cameron's POV**

Me and Saphrin were skating to the milkshake place again, and she was waiting for me outside. I took my Penny, got some money, my phone and went outside and waited.

A few minutes later Saphrin showed up in shorts and a crop top. Cali weather wasn't that bad and mostly sunny with small wind. There was really no need for jeans or a sweatshirt.

We started skating and kept small talk, until we reached the milkshake stand.

"So are you ready" I asked

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, I feel like this one is going to be way better"

"Me too"

I ordered my chocolate milkshake and her favorite, rocky road.

We finished and headed to a local park, she immediately ran for the swings.

"CAM PUSH ME!" She screamed.

I ran over and did the underdog, while in the process almost getting kicked in the face. Saphrin almost fell out and it was really funny watching her struggle to get back in the swing.

We went home and Saphrin went home so she could pack and get ready. I went inside and saw my mum watching a movie. I told her I was going to bed and I gave her a kiss goodnight. I ran upstairs and checked twitter real quick.

I tweeted, 'can't wait for do be back with these homies' and posted a picture of MagCon. I locked my phone and grabbed some pajamas and changed, I climbed into bed to think about tomorrow.

~ Day before MAGCON ~

**Cameron's POV**

I went to Saphrin's house so I could pick her up, she came out rolling her bag. She had on jeans and a crop top, the weather in Cali hasn't been the best. She hopped in the front and we talked and talked and talked forever.

We talked a lot about life and she told me more about herself.

"There's one more thing" she glared at me.

"Sure" I waited.

"I'm trusting you on this one" she said becoming more serious.

"You can trust me"

She nodded, and lifted her shirt halfway and revealed her stomach,

"My dad abused me and my mum"

I stared at the scares that laid all the way across her stomach. Bruises and wounds, imprinted and stuck there forever.

"I-I'm so sorry Saphrin" I looked at her with sorrow.