Chapter Thirty-One

Cameron's POV

I stood there and watched the line drop, the nurse covered her face and unhooked the monitor.

She asked for us to leave, I followed Sadie, Chyna, Morgan, and Nash. I was the last one out.

I looked back at her quickly before exiting and memorized her face.

I was crying so hard but everything was in slow motion, literally.

My head was pounding and I couldnt even tell if I was breathing. Everything was so blurry, I couldn't focus.

Why did this have to happen.

Nash drove me home and stayed for dinner, I knew he wouldn't leave my side.

After dinner, me and Nash went up to my room, we sat in the dark. I laid on the couch and Nash laid on my bed.

We were young and out of our minds, i didnt know what to think.

~ Three Days Later ~

Nash never left my side, we've been in my room, in the dark for the past three days.

We held in our pee, we haven't spoke a single word, never got on our phones, and refused to eat only when my mom forced us too. It was 4:00 pm and we were sitting in my room.

We spent the past two days crying and I got so mad I tore apart my room.

It was the day after Saphrin died, I woke up mad. Mad at myself. I realized that if i hadn't slept with someone, she would still be here.

I got up and fell to my knees and started crying. I laid on the floor and Nash woke up. The anger kicked in, I took my dresser and pushed it off the wall, almost crushing Nash.

I took my bed sheets and ripped them off my bed. I unhooked my thropie shelf and broke all my medals and tropies.

Lasty, almost hurting myself. I took my most prized, loving item i had ever owned, and threw it against the wall. It was a picture of my and Saphrin at the MagCon when i asked her to be my girlfriend.

I was holding her in my arms and she was kissing me, you could see a big smile. A fan had gave me the photo and it was the most beautiful gift anyone has ever gave me.

I smashed it against the wall, watching the glass shatter. I stepped in the glass, cutting little shreds of skin.

Nash took my shoulders and held me back while I tried to punch the wall. I cried and fell to the floor as I gave up.

I walked down stairs and didn't bother turning on the lights. I went to the fridge and got out a water bottle. I started walking back to my room when I burst out in tears.

I couldn't get the feeling that it was all my fault. I fell and sat on the stairs, I just cried my heart out. I can't handle it.

I ran upstairs and went to Nash. He was sitting on my bed making little circles on the bed with his finger. I jumped on the bed and he wrapped his arms around me trying to calm me down.

My face flood with tears, I screamed and mumbled words to myself.

I had to get a way, get out of my house. Get out of my own world.

• • •

I walked down the side walk, as of old memories I went the park that me and Saphrin went to when we were bored. I need to refresh my mind.

I climbed a tree and took my car keys and carved sayings in the trunk.

'I love you Saphrin Aubree Hyland'

'Cameron was here'

I ran out of ideas, I climbed down and walked home. It looked dark around the sky's but I didn't care.

Next thing I knew, it was pouring. I walked slower, letting the rain drench my body.

A heard a car pull beside me but I kept walking, looking at the ground.

"Cameron!" I looked out of the corner of my eye.

"WHAT?" I screamed back over the pouring rain.

"I need to show you something"

Why was Sadie here?

I shook my head and kept walking.

I cried but you couldn't tell over the rain.

She parked on the road and got out. She ran up to me and stopped in front of me. I starred at her in anger. I ignored her and kept walking past her.

"This is important" she yelled.

"Do I look like a give a fuck" I smarted.

"I don't care, get in the car. Your going to want to see this" she replied.

I stopped and slowly turned around. She stood there with what looked like a little bit of hope in her eyes. I sighed and walked to the passenger side.

She drove me to Saphrin's house across the street and stopped in the drive way.

"Go get Nash" she said sternly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do. It." She became mad.

I did as told and walked across the street to my house. I walked in and Nash was sitting at the island eating crackers.

"Nash, you have too come with me" I said.

He looked at me and took it in. I stood there drenched in water, I walked outside and waited for Nash.

We walked over together and I hopped back in the car.

"I have something to show you guys. You might want to cheer up" she spoke excitedly.

What's there to be excited about, my girlfriend just died.

We walked up to the door and she walked in first.

She turned around and smiled. She motioned towards the living room, we turned the corner and I fell the the ground in tears.

----------------

Hello, i hope you all have a good day. ILY btw: this is one of my favorite chapters. Thanks for 2.6k, i was crying haha lol. Thanks for readng, I love you all -Carlee

Like ~ Vote ~Comment