Chapter Fifty-One

West Coast

Chapter Fifty One-

Saphrin's POV

I woke up peacefully to the sun shining through my window. I smiled knowing I could finally wake up like this. Besides getting woke up by flight attendants, nightmares, my alarm, and my phone buzzing 24/7.

I turned to Cameron and he was already awake.

"Oh my god, you scared me." I said laying my hand across my fast beating heart.

"Sorry." He giggled.

"What time do you want to see your grandma." He continued.

"How about 9:00 am. It's only 7:38 right now." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay, the hotel has breakfast unless you want to eat somewhere else." I shook my head.

"I don't care what about you?" I asked.

"Hmm, hotel breakfast." I smile and nod.

I got up and walked to my phone that was charging. The normal twitter and Instagram notifications. Strangely I had 4 messages.

Unknown Number: Hey bitch, when are you coming back to Cali.

Unknown Number: I miss you bae.

Unknown Number: Don't worry, I fed Charlie. It's all good.

Unknown Number: I'll keep an eye on the house for you by the way.

Water filled my eyes but couldn't climb over the barriers. I sniffled away the tears trying to make it look like I wasn't crying.

"Saphrin, what's wrong?" Cameron asked. I've wanted to cry for so long about this whole deal with the stalker but I couldn't because Cameron would insist on finding out who is was.

As far as he knows the stalker stopped and I'm crying right now because of my grandma. I took this opportunity to cry because he didn't know the real reason why he's crying.

"It's okay. Saphrin calm down." I nodded but continued to cry.

-

-

"Room 97 floor 3." The nurse said quickly but nicely.

Cameron took my hand and walked with me to the stairs. We arrived at room 97 and I started at the door with a blank expression. I froze in place, what will I expect.

"Wait, C-Cameron. What do I do?" I started crying.

"Well-" he started but I cut him off.

"What do I expect, what if she doesn't make it." I kept asking.

"Saphrin-" I continued talking.

"I can't keep losing people. What do I say, how do I control myself-"

Cameron's lips smashed onto mine. He moved in sync until a few minutes past.

"I say it in the nicest way possible, shut the fuck up." He seductively whispered in my ear. I laughed a little and wiped my tears.

"Okay." I sniffled.

"Just go in there and tell her that you're here for here. Discuss what's going on with the doctor and talk about other things. If your temper rises, control yourself. Last thing is, it's okay to cry." I nodded and turned towards the door.

I turned the handle slowly and glanced through the glass window. I stopped halfway through and turned back to Cameron.

"Where will you go?" I asked quietly.

"Saphrin, I'll be in the waiting room." Annoyance was laced in his voice a little bit. I continued walking through the door and shut it quietly incase she was asleep.

I turned around slowly on my heels and opened one eye slowly. The other eye popped open and I stood there standing frozen.

"G-Grandma?" I whispered. I glanced around he room noticing a couple of machines that had cords hooked up to my grandma. Water slowly filled my eyes at the sight; making my eyes blurry. I quickly wiped the water, even though Cameron said I was okay to I wanted to stay strong for her.

Her eyes crept open and a smile formed on both faces. I had forgot what happened until I saw her chest wrapped up in medical tape.

I remember hanging up when the lady called me telling me what happened. I must have missed the part where she tells me what injury she has.

"Please tell me I can't remember, what type of injury is it?" I chocked out. She sighed and opened her mouth.

"I fell down the stairs," I nodded because I already knew that.

"When I did, the force of me hitting the ground was hard enough to break a few ribs." She said lowly. I nodded and decided to ask a few questions.

"How many?"

"Two." Not bad.

"Anything else?" I wondered.

"They figured out the reason I fell was because I had low blood pressure at the time and not very much blood was getting to my brain." I didn't know that. I looked down at my fingers and played with my feet. I let a few tears slip, that sounded painful.

"I'm okay though. I'll be fine." She mumbled. The doctor walked in and pulled out a clip board. He flipped past pages and notes until he stopped.

"Okay, you must be Saphrin Hyland." He smiled and I nodded.

"Ms.Hyland here has broke two ribs mainly just a fracture though. Her blood pressure is doing great now and we are waiting for her to be 100% perfect before we send her home."

"In shorter terms, once her blood pressure is perfect. She will be sent home. As goes for the ribs, we will go ahead and send you home but you will need to relax and it will probably take about 10 weeks for them to fully heal. In between those weeks we will have you come in so we can check up on you." I nodded and took in all that information.

"How long will it be before she can be sent home?" I asked.

"About 1 or 2 days maximum." He said flipping back and fourth through papers.

"Any more questions?" I thought hard.

"How is her blood pressure right now?"

"It's a lot better but not perfect."

"Okay." I said.

"Have a great day Miss.Hyland."

He nodded and turned around; walking out the door without saying a word.

"Hey, Saphrin I've heard from a little birdie that you are staying in a hotel." I nodded slowly.

"Here are the keys to my house. I don't want you staying in a hotel, plus I need someone to watch the house." She tossed me the keys and I started at them.

"Great." Just great.

-

-

"So how was it?" Cameron engulfed me in a huge, warm hug.

"Sad."

"Awe, it's okay Saphrin." He hugged me tighter. I nodded into his chest. His arm snaked it's way around my waist and pulled me close to him.

We started walking out when someone called my name.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I screamed.

-----------------------------------------

Hey people, sorry I haven't updated in a while. Well I guess it's not that long but it feel like forever. Anyways, trying my best to update. I hope this is a long enough chapter for you guys. I always feel like there's more to say here, but I think I'm done. SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS!! Thanks so much for reading, 13.4k!!!, and I love you all sooo much!! -C xo.

{7-10-2014}

New Goal= 14k reads & 250 votes

• Vote & Comment •